Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Caught ya *update in blue
by Anonymous
January 28, 2013 at 6:37 PM

My son has gotten it into his head that it's okay to yell at his teachers at school. Along with throwing tantrums. Well I decided to sit in to see what exactly he does. He's been known to do things like this for attention.

So about a couple hours into class I hear him yell no to his teacher. Than I hear running and crying. I hear his teacher say his name and for him to go back to his spot. He yells no one more time so I step into the class unseen or heard by him. He had his head in a cushion by the wall. Moves the pillow to yell one more time and sees me. His jaw drops and he says uh oh. I said calmly you have 5 secs to get back to your spot by 2 he was back in his spot participating.

Took everything in me not to laugh. He was angel the rest of the day :D this is something I told him would be happening often if he continued this behavior. 

I observed again this morning without his knowledge and he was complimented several times for listening, sitting quietly, and actively participating. I did also tell him I have eyes and ears at the school and a camera in his classroom to watch him throughout the day. My camera is his teacher and we are working together to put a stop to this behavior. So far we are loving the change. I highly recommend if you have any issues like this with your child sit in and actually see what is going on. I am so happy I did :)

Replies

• D.O.E.
    by D.O.E.
    January 28, 2013 at 6:41 PM

lmao!!! priceless!!!

• brandydesiree
    Damn...that is a good idea. My son does the same thing. I have had a call from the principal three times in the last two weeks.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I thought so too :)

Quoting D.O.E.:

lmao!!! priceless!!!

• Anonymous 1
    January 28, 2013 at 6:42 PM
    Do it! Believe me they'll never see it coming!

Quoting brandydesiree:

Damn...that is a good idea. My son does the same thing. I have had a call from the principal three times in the last two weeks.
  • ALolies
    by ALolies
    January 28, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Love it!!!! Way to go Momma!!!

• Anonymous 1
    January 28, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Quoting ALolies:

Love it!!!! Way to go Momma!!!

• CrazyLife1996
    January 28, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    Awesome! I bet the teacher was holding back laughter as well.
  • kissesxoxo8882
    January 28, 2013 at 6:45 PM

sorry that made me laugh uh oh lol

• Diamepphyre
    January 28, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Way to go Mama!!! 

• Anonymous 1
    January 28, 2013 at 6:46 PM
    Oh she told me later she was. It was a priceless moment. :)

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Awesome! I bet the teacher was holding back laughter as well.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN