Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
blessedmommy85
which diaper is best?
January 28, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Targets up&up or Wal-Marts parents choice? We cloth diaper but we are going to be moving and wont have acces to a washer & dryer for 2weeks atleast. Oh and he is 2 if that makes a difference

Replies

• sweetmissy_05
    January 28, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Walmart.  I never liked the Up and Up brand.

• Jstoddard98
    January 28, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I prefer pampers myself. I haven't tried walmart's brand - I am not a fan of targets. 

• Hanab818
    January 28, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    Both suck IMO. I prefer pampers if I have to use them.
  • skittlefart
    January 28, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Target. Walmart gave my kiddo a rash so we stopped using it. 

• PhoenixsMommy10
    Depends on the child really. I hate the Walmart ones, and will tolerate the Target ones (we normally use Pampers and the Target ones absorb more like that).
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I don't like the walmart parents choice. I don't have a target near me so IDK about them.  The walmart brand don't buckle as well(imo) and I don't think they absorb as good.  I have a 4 month old son and he always leaks in the parents choice.  I change him every 3 to 4 hours(when he is awake more than 4 hours at a time it is usually pretty often cause he pees more while awake) and in the parents choice his tshirt is almost always wet.  I quit using them once I used up what my mom bought me for my shower.  I like Luvs, and huggies.

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 28, 2013 at 2:30 PM
    Never used up and up but parent choice aren't bad I just hate white cloud- those SUCK!

I'd use LUVs if your going for inexpensive.
  • mrsrodgers0703
    January 28, 2013 at 2:31 PM
    I love huggies. As far as store brand, I prefer target. I HATE luvs.
  • MalakbelLacuna
    January 28, 2013 at 2:31 PM
    Cloth

ok ok
    when I used disposables for my first two I used Huggies. When I had to buy store brand in a pinch- I did prefer Target
  • CreziaMommyTo2
    January 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM

depends on your kid... my DD as an infant used whatever.... as she got older she was only able to use pampers cruisers (the only ones she didnt leak out of)

DS never leaked out of Target, but they gave him horrible rashes... so pampers we were

we tried walmart brand.. it was basically like sand paper

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts