Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
April620
If you smoke cigarettes
January 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Do you realize how nasty and stinky you surely are? Does your s/o smoke too? If not are they turned off by your smell?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 28, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I don't smoke but DH does.  I don't like it but it doesn't turn me off.  Both of my parents smoke while I was growing up so I guess I am just used to it.  He doesn't stink to me.  But you will probably bash me for that.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 28, 2013 at 2:01 PM

i used to be a smoker and always grew up around smokers so the smell never bothered me. UGH once i quit and realized how NASTY i smelled...i was thoroughly disgusted and embarrassed about it. SO glad I am a smoker no more!!

Oh, and dh was a smoker too so it never bothered him, he has also quit, we did it together :)

• Maks1mommy
    January 28, 2013 at 2:02 PM
    I don't smoke anymore, because I'm pregnant. I always smoked outside. Dh still smokes outside, I honestly don't notice the smell.
  • TiffanyRose06
    January 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    I've always been around smokers, it doesn't bother me

I quit recently though, I was tired of coughing all the time
  • EmilysMom2010
    January 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    I smoke. He doesn't. He doesn't seem to mind but has mentioned me quitting for health reasons. Yes it's nasty. I hate it. And I go out of my way to make sure nobody else is around when I do it. I hate inconsiderate smokers! It's so gross.
  • rjsmommy214
    January 28, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I don't think smokers can smell it as much as non smokers. Luckily neither of us smoke. I can't stand the smell.

• April620
    That's awesome you helped each other through it!

Quoting Anonymous:

i used to be a smoker and always grew up around smokers so the smell never bothered me. UGH once i quit and realized how NASTY i smelled...i was thoroughly disgusted and embarrassed about it. SO glad I am a smoker no more!!

Oh, and dh was a smoker too so it never bothered him, he has also quit, we did it together :)

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Then breathe out of your mouth when you're around smokers? I'm an ex smoker and yes, it does stink but it isn't the end of the world like a lot of people think. A smoker has the right to smoke, just like you have the right not to.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 28, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Yup!! It's awesome to be able to have him do these things with me and have eachother for support. we've also lost weight together, ive lost 50 he's lost 30 but he doesnt have as much to lose as i did lol We're a great team!!! :)

Quoting April620:

That's awesome you helped each other through it!

Quoting Anonymous:

• LntLckrsCmQut
    January 28, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Smoking weakens the  senses, so a smoker doesn't realize how disgustingly foul they smell.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN