Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
S/O: Can you Ever Know for Sure Spouse Won't Cheat?
by Anonymous
January 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Is it possible to know for sure your spouse won't cheat?  I'm talking literally know s/he won't, not faith/trust that s/he won't.

I won't give my opinion, as I don't want to sway the results.

Replies

• notjstasocermom
    January 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM

IMO yes, be careful about who you marry. Know what kind of man he is.

• Not_A_Native
    January 28, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Not 100% - because you never know another person that well.  But, I will say my chances are almost 100% that he won't.  He's honorable, in every sense of the word.  Returns small amount of change if he got too much.  Always does the "right thing" even if it's painful.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 28, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Sorry, I realized my title was confusing, so I edited it.  Not sure if you'd change your answer.

• TairyHesticle
    January 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    I would love to say yes, but in reality, nothing can be certain and things can change.
  • jillbailey26

I knew my husband for 7 years before we got married.  I've known him through all of his relationships.  Based on past and current behavior, he's not the type to cheat.  He's loyal and faithful.  I wouldn't have married him if he wasn't.

• teeliner

Nope....Who would have thought after 23 years & all we "survived" that he would cheat & leave us. He traded us in for a younger version. 

• Beautiful31mom
    January 28, 2013 at 9:44 AM

yes, My husband has very high values and morals and respects me as his wife, and I know he will not cheat.

• TeamTARDIS
    January 28, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    Yes. Some people are trust worthy and won't break their vows.
    My DH would never cheat and I would never cheat.
  • notjstasocermom

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Sorry, I realized my title was confusing, so I edited it.  Not sure if you'd change your answer.

no I'm not confused. I know what the question was.

• notjstanothrmom

I think it is. There are some people that are just 100% against it and would NEVER in a million years do something like that. They do exist.

I won't say that my SO would never cheat but he HATES the concept of cheating and he thinks it's gross. I don't think he would ever cheat... but I am not naive either and I do believe it could happen.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN