Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
S/O: Can you Ever Know for Sure Spouse Won't Cheat?
by Anonymous
January 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Is it possible to know for sure your spouse won't cheat?  I'm talking literally know s/he won't, not faith/trust that s/he won't.

I won't give my opinion, as I don't want to sway the results.

Replies

• notjstasocermom
    January 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM

IMO yes, be careful about who you marry. Know what kind of man he is.

• Not_A_Native
    January 28, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Not 100% - because you never know another person that well.  But, I will say my chances are almost 100% that he won't.  He's honorable, in every sense of the word.  Returns small amount of change if he got too much.  Always does the "right thing" even if it's painful.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 28, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Sorry, I realized my title was confusing, so I edited it.  Not sure if you'd change your answer.

• TairyHesticle
    January 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    I would love to say yes, but in reality, nothing can be certain and things can change.
  • jillbailey26

I knew my husband for 7 years before we got married.  I've known him through all of his relationships.  Based on past and current behavior, he's not the type to cheat.  He's loyal and faithful.  I wouldn't have married him if he wasn't.

• teeliner

Nope....Who would have thought after 23 years & all we "survived" that he would cheat & leave us. He traded us in for a younger version. 

• Beautiful31mom
    January 28, 2013 at 9:44 AM

yes, My husband has very high values and morals and respects me as his wife, and I know he will not cheat.

• TeamTARDIS
    January 28, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    Yes. Some people are trust worthy and won't break their vows.
    My DH would never cheat and I would never cheat.
  • notjstasocermom

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Sorry, I realized my title was confusing, so I edited it.  Not sure if you'd change your answer.

no I'm not confused. I know what the question was.

• notjstanothrmom

I think it is. There are some people that are just 100% against it and would NEVER in a million years do something like that. They do exist.

I won't say that my SO would never cheat but he HATES the concept of cheating and he thinks it's gross. I don't think he would ever cheat... but I am not naive either and I do believe it could happen.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts