Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
9 former american idol contestants file lawsuit. claim they were forced to leave because they were black
by Anonymous
January 28, 2013 at 8:24 AM
http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/342095

Sorry. Mobile and no way to make it a click.

Replies

• peanutsmommy1
    January 28, 2013 at 8:25 AM
    Sour grapes
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 28, 2013 at 8:26 AM
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM
    Can anyone make it clicky? I don't see how that could be true considering they have had winners that were black and others have gone pretty far in the competition.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 28, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    Its basically the ones who were told they could go on but then let go because they failed to disclose prior criminal records . They say they were humiliated on TV.

If you are central zone good morning America is about to have the story. East coast may have already ran it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Can anyone make it clicky? I don't see how that could be true considering they have had winners that were black and others have gone pretty far in the competition.

• wilesmomma
    January 28, 2013 at 8:29 AM
  • sam12796
    January 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Its basically the ones who were told they could go on but then let go because they failed to disclose prior criminal records . They say they were humiliated on TV.

If you are central zone good morning America is about to have the story. East coast may have already ran it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if this is true then that is on them. Not the show. Honestly would we want someone callled an American Idol that hid the fact that they have a criminal record anyway? It is in the rules I am sure somewhere in the paperwork they signed about this. They need to move on already.

• silverdawn99
    Lol they will get laughed out of court
  • First_One_8_18
    Oh sweet Jesus
  • LoveMyLos
    January 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM

LOL doesn't surprise me.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    They claim American idol created a cruel and inhumane scheme to exploit black contestants.

Quoting sam12796:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if this is true then that is on them. Not the show. Honestly would we want someone callled an American Idol that hid the fact that they have a criminal record anyway? It is in the rules I am sure somewhere in the paperwork they signed about this. They need to move on already.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN