Mom Confessions

MPH_2010
Confession. I HATE my body.
January 28, 2013 at 3:04 AM

I feel less of a woman with no breast. I hate being carded everywhere I go. People look at me as my husbands daughter. I feel 25 but can't get other people to see me as even 18 :( I am 4"11 80lbs Measurments = 28 , 25 , 34

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 28, 2013 at 3:05 AM

If that's you in your picture...You look every bit of a woman and mom. You do not look like a child at all.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 28, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Get a padded or water bra to give you a little more of a bust. Then wear heels.  I only have that problem when I wear flats but majority or the time I wear heels at least 3inches which makes me feel better. The chest area I dont have that problem but my sister does and I go out and by different types of bras to help her look a little bustier. Dont hate your body embrace it and add to what ever you do have:) hugs to you > )

• Sassy762
    January 28, 2013 at 3:08 AM

• MPH_2010
    January 28, 2013 at 3:10 AM

TY this is me..My profile pic was when I was bigger from being pregnant!

Quoting Anonymous:

If that's you in your picture...You look every bit of a woman and mom. You do not look like a child at all.

• Sassy762
    January 28, 2013 at 3:14 AM

You are cute BUT wearing that pettiskirt/tutu skirt does make you look really young....just saying

Quoting MPH_2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

• MPH_2010
    January 28, 2013 at 3:15 AM

lol yeah. I can still wear all my teenage clothes and I'm cheap so haven't upgraded in a while!!!

Quoting Sassy762:

You are cute BUT wearing that pettiskirt/tutu skirt does make you look really young....just saying

Quoting MPH_2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 28, 2013 at 3:16 AM

You do look young, but there is a lot to be proud of. Your figure is great. Even with the lack of boobs, you honestly pull it off. You are pretty, nice complexion, smile, hair...You need to look at the good things you have too. You're short? Lots of people like petite women.  Put on some heels and a Victoria's Secret bra and you will be good to go! Lol

Quoting MPH_2010:

TY this is me..

Quoting Anonymous:

• Sassy762
    January 28, 2013 at 3:17 AM

How old are you....if you don't mind me asking

Quoting MPH_2010:

lol yeah. I can still wear all my teenage clothes and I'm cheap so haven't upgraded in a while!!!

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting MPH_2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

• LucyMom08
    January 28, 2013 at 3:19 AM

I'm 5'4, 125 lbs, no boobs and look 16...I feel your pain, haha...I get carded for everything...look at the alternative, though...if you didn't get carded, it means you generally look over 30...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 28, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Get a padded or water bra to give you a little more of a bust. Then wear heels.  I only have that problem when I wear flats but majority or the time I wear heels at least 3inches which makes me feel better. The chest area I dont have that problem but my sister does and I go out and by different types of bras to help her look a little bustier. Dont hate your body embrace it and add to what ever you do have:) hugs to you > )

one more thing I just saw your full pictures:) you are very pretty . To help you look a little older I would cut my hair a little shorter if your comfortable with that and I agree you wardrobe has got to change. Do you guys have a Charlotte Russe store in your area? IF not they are online as well they are inexpensive and they cater to the 20-29 year old age groups. Start with the wardrobe first is my suggestion. To me your body is fine now that Im actually seeing your full pic.

Mom Confessions