Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
married men on dating sites cheating and they are sneaky. Update!!
by Anonymous
January 28, 2013 at 1:09 AM

I'm newly divorced and online dating. I met My ex online dating. Married 7 Years. I can't get over how many married men try to talk to me. Even when I post I'm not looking for friends with benefits or a hook up. Makes me ill. Plus they r sneaky by not posting pics but sending them by e-mail or Text. So all you ladies so sure your man won't cheat. Don't be to sure. I have lost faith in men from this. I'm moible sorry for the tyos if there are any.

>>> Woke up to another poor married soul (with no photo) who's dealing with a divorce and the wifey is dragging him through the coals. He just needs someone to talk to. Are these guy for real?? Is anyone falling for this junk?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 28, 2013 at 1:14 AM
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 28, 2013 at 1:17 AM
    Not every man is like that. I am sure my dh is faithful but i dont need to prove that to you or anybody else.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 28, 2013 at 1:19 AM

What site are you on that you keep getting only married men?

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 28, 2013 at 1:21 AM
    I trolled Ashley Maddison for a while. I was bored. I'm not proud. I talked to quite a few married men. All from my area. A few sent me pics. One guy in particular had a very very distinct look. Bright red hair and the works. I didn't know him, at the time. And I NEVER sent him pictures of myself, so he has no idea who I am. I work at a local restaurant and guess who has been coming in with his wife? Mr redhead. I so badly want to say something to him while she is in the bathroom. Like "how stupid are you?" I never will. But, I know...
  • Anonymous 1
    January 28, 2013 at 1:22 AM
    I never said I only get hit on by married me. I said I get hit on alot by married men. Why do women get all defensive and mad, I'm not looking for married men. They come looking for me.
  • zoo003
    by zoo003

As with women, there are men who cheat and there are those who won't.  However, because your on an online dating site (not saying that is bad in any way), you have been exposed to the one's that will.  That is sad, but just keep in mind, that is a small percentage of the male population.  There are many that won't.   

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5

I completely agree with this.  I trust my husband because he has never given me a reason not to, but there is always that little teeny tiny chance that he would.  I always have my guard up a little bit.

• Anonymous 1
    January 28, 2013 at 1:23 AM
    Plenty of fish and okcupid.match.com. Are the sites I use.
  • zoo003
    by zoo003
    January 28, 2013 at 1:24 AM

I know I shouldn't laugh (probably because I am tired), but the thought of you writing on the bill, "check out your dh's profile on Ashley Maddison" or "for a good time, check out your dh's profile on Ashley Maddison" and giving it to the wife just cracked me up.  :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

I trolled Ashley Maddison for a while. I was bored. I'm not proud. I talked to quite a few married men. All from my area. A few sent me pics. One guy in particular had a very very distinct look. Bright red hair and the works. I didn't know him, at the time. And I NEVER sent him pictures of myself, so he has no idea who I am. I work at a local restaurant and guess who has been coming in with his wife? Mr redhead. I so badly want to say something to him while she is in the bathroom. Like "how stupid are you?" I never will. But, I know...

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 28, 2013 at 1:30 AM
    That's an excellent idea! And so so tempting!

Quoting zoo003:

I know I shouldn't laugh (probably because I am tired), but the thought of you writing on the bill, "check out your dh's profile on Ashley Maddison" or "for a good time, check out your dh's profile on Ashley Maddison" and giving it to the wife just cracked me up.  :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts