Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mommyoffour456
My husband has a baby with another woman **EDIT** **EDIT**
January 27, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I just found out today that my soon-to-be-ex husband has a child with another woman. Him and this woman dated for about two months in the spring of last year. She contacted me a few months ago saying she was pregnant by him and that she didnt want him to know(they had split by this time). I didnt really believe her. Well, today she contacts me and tells me that she had the baby this morning. She sent me a pic. Needless to say, the baby looks just like my kids. She said that now she does not care wether he knows that its his baby or not. I dont know what to do. I have four kids with this asshole. They are 5, 6, 7, and 6 months. How the hell do I tell my kids that they have a baby sister? And that I dont know if they can see her or not. I told him that he needs to explain it because it is not my deal. I am not the parent to this baby. He said that he only cares what his new girlfriend thinks and not anyone else and that he will explain it to the kids "when they are old enough to understand". WHAT SHOULD I DO???

EDIT

She wants the baby to have a relationship with my kids. I have contacted a divorce lawyer, but I havent had a chance to let her know about this yet. This woman and baby live VERY close to me and my kids. My kids will see this baby somewhere eventually, then what? BTW the asshole says the baby isnt his (which he said about all four of mine till the dna tests came back)

EDIT #2

He demanded dna tests after baby number 4 was born. I left him when I was pregnant with her. After she was born I filed for CS. The asshole wanted dna tests to "make sure they were his kids"

Replies

• AdryF
    by AdryF
    January 27, 2013 at 11:18 PM
    Wow why is she contacting you? Is he back together with her? Btw he sounds like an ass.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 27, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Call Dr. Who and see if you can go back in time and not meet this A-hole. Meet a nice guy, marry him and have kids. There, all your problems are solved.

• goddess99
    January 27, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Walk away. Contact a divorce lawyer.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 27, 2013 at 11:21 PM
    I would leave it alone unless the mom wants to have a relationship so the kids would know each other. And only if it was proven that your ex was in fact the dad.
  • KMadsen
    by KMadsen

Nothing? You're getting divorced, the other lady and the baby are not your problem. 

• DyerMaker

Let your divorce attorney know this. Since you are still legally married, it can hurt him in court tha he fathered a child out of wedlock, and while still technically married to you.

• Amanda52007

Divorce his ass. And don't worry yourself with the baby by the other woman. You don't know 100% if its even his, so to say something about it to your kids is ridiculous. If he wants his kids (by you) to have a relationship with his other kid (by her) after the DNA test, let him worry with that little gem.

• NewMamaBoo
    January 27, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Wtf

• Mommyoffour456

I have contacted one. This woman and baby live very close to us. My kids will see this child somewhere eventually. When they ask me why she looks like them then what do I say??

Quoting goddess99:

Walk away. Contact a divorce lawyer.

• acrogodess

I would tell the woman than unless she means to allow your kids to see their half sister to not contact you further because you are no longer with him. I would tell the kids simply, when daddy and I separated, he met someone and has another baby. I do not know if you can meet her, ask your father. Ha. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts