Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm a WAHM not a SAHM!!
by Anonymous
January 27, 2013 at 9:47 PM
There's a difference. I refuse to fall under the stereotype SAHM. I'm not lazy as I do more than a SAHM!!

I'm not against a SAHM. I just believe in making my fair share.

Replies

• notjstasocermom
    January 28, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Bored huh.

• Irishmommy860
    January 28, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    You may have a cash paying job and work in your home but it doesn't mean you actually do some parenting...Just saying...ever watch Supernanny? A lot of WAHM have a knack for still ignoring the kiddos while working in the home!!
  • singlemom1208
    January 28, 2013 at 8:10 AM
    So what do you do?
  • sheena696
    January 28, 2013 at 8:13 AM

SAHM does not equal lazy. You refuse to fall under the stereotype, but how about not helping perpetuate the stereotype that SAHMs are lazy? Some might call me a WAHM since I crochet and sell, but I am a SAHM. My crocheting is my hobby and stress relief, I sell simply so that I don't have stuff piling up everywhere. lol 

• 1lv2stks3nlz4ev
    January 28, 2013 at 8:15 AM

scuse me.... I am a SAHM and I am no where near lazy. My WORK is my family and my home.

• Anonymous 57
    by Anonymous 57
    January 28, 2013 at 8:16 AM
    This person is most definately a bitch. And her contribution to society is raising children to be a positive addition to society. That's a bigger contribution than working

Quoting yayasdaughter:

.wow.you're kind of a bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok martha stewart...your contribution is awesome by doing dishes and laundry.. keep thinking you are adding anything to society.

Quoting Anonymous:

That still doesn't make me lazy.  Just because you work and I don't doesn't mean I am lazy.  Thats not how that works.  It just means that my DH makes enough money that I can concentrate all my efforts on making his life, our kids' lives, and our home as comfortable as possible.

Quoting Anonymous:

And some of us work 10 hour days and do all the housework at home and take care of our children. No kudos for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a sahm and I am not lazy.  I do my share.  I cook, clean, teach our children, all while DH is at work.  I work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.  He works 10 hour days 4 days a week.  I don't ask him to do much when he is home.  I don't think Sahms are lazy at all.

• Anonymous 58
    by Anonymous 58
    January 28, 2013 at 8:16 AM
    Oh, shut up. Sincerely, Not a SAHM
  • mary841108
    January 28, 2013 at 8:18 AM

• butterflycircle
    January 28, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I am with you. I love being a SAHM. I do a lot even though I am not earning a pay check. I get to play with my toddler and soon my new baby too, while you are working. Call me lazy, but I think what I am doing is pretty awesome and important too. 

Quoting Hayleysmom88:

Being a sahm rocks! I love it! I am moving all day long but w.e. call me lazy, I get to play with baby all day while you work. Hehe

• ms-superwoman
    January 28, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    No one gives a shit.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts