Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm a WAHM not a SAHM!!
by Anonymous
January 27, 2013 at 9:47 PM
There's a difference. I refuse to fall under the stereotype SAHM. I'm not lazy as I do more than a SAHM!!

I'm not against a SAHM. I just believe in making my fair share.

Replies

• Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    January 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    And some of us work 10 hour days and do all the housework at home and take care of our children. No kudos for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a sahm and I am not lazy.  I do my share.  I cook, clean, teach our children, all while DH is at work.  I work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.  He works 10 hour days 4 days a week.  I don't ask him to do much when he is home.  I don't think Sahms are lazy at all.

• Anonymous 10
    by Anonymous 10
    January 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I'm outta here.  Don't need this silly drivel and drama.

• Anonymous 11
    by Anonymous 11

• Anonymous 12
    by Anonymous 12

...well lying on your back in your bed as someone drops change in the piggy bank is only technically a wahm. You should stop doing that.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM

That still doesn't make me lazy.  Just because you work and I don't doesn't mean I am lazy.  Thats not how that works.  It just means that my DH makes enough money that I can concentrate all my efforts on making his life, our kids' lives, and our home as comfortable as possible.

Quoting Anonymous:

And some of us work 10 hour days and do all the housework at home and take care of our children. No kudos for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a sahm and I am not lazy.  I do my share.  I cook, clean, teach our children, all while DH is at work.  I work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.  He works 10 hour days 4 days a week.  I don't ask him to do much when he is home.  I don't think Sahms are lazy at all.

• knkd
    by knkd
    January 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM

umm whatever people.  

• Anonymous 12
    by Anonymous 12
    January 27, 2013 at 9:58 PM

...so when you're counting your piggy bank, little Jimmy is sticking his finger in a light socket....I applaud you.

• kellysparkles

What do you do?  My DD is 3 weeks old and I don't want to go back but I want to keep working..

• Byrd15
    by Byrd15

clapping

• Anonymous 13
    by Anonymous 13
    *kicks your off your high horse*

Slowly walks away smiling :D

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
There are no posts to display.