Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I am so embarrassed....*TMI* disgusting..warning
by Anonymous
January 27, 2013 at 9:43 PM
I had to go to work to cover a friends shift today.

I live over an hour away from work and its out in a very rural community. So, the drive there is a bunch of back county hwys....no stores, gas stations, etc.

And what happens on the way there?

Sudden onset of severe....I mean SEVERE....diarrhea.

I didn't know what to do. But I managed to hold on for about 30 min. Until I pulled into the parking lot at work.

I was completely and utterly physically unable to hold it anymore. I managed to pull my pants to my knees, so they didn't get dirty. But it went all over my drivers seat.

I can not explain the humiliation I feel about this. And self disgust. I've never had something like this happen.

I had a bag of clothes to go to goodwill in my back seat. So I cleaned up with those as best as I could. Then cleaned up the rest of the way in the bathroom at work.

I took a bunch of wet towels and cleaned my car up. But it still smells horrid. I'm going to have to figure something out tomorrow to get rid of the stench.

I don't want anyone to know. Not even my dh. I'm way too mortified. And I feel like he would be disgusted with me. but there wasn't anything I could do to avoid it.

Ugh...how does something like that even happen..

Replies

• babyboy117
    January 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    Lmfao! I would have rather shit outside. Get your car professionaly cleaned?
  • chalisa0

Oh, that's too bad.  I recently had that happen too, but I was able to (barely) get to a bathroom at a park.  It's probably just a stomach virus.  Clean up with some cleaner that is ok for your seats-method cleaners from Target will probably be ok.  Then try to spray febreeze in your car.  Roll down the windows and blast the fan-making sure it isn't circulating.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    I so would of pulled on the side of the road.

Maybe get some odor remover, for animals? It's a tad stronger.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 27, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Oh hon, you poor thing! Happened to me one day, had just came out of Family Dollar, wasn't feeling sick or anything! Hit me like a ton of bricks and I couldn't hold it, it was awful.
  • nerdymom28
    January 27, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Oh how awful! Personally, I would have rather stopped and let it rip on the side of a country road.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM
    Get it detailed. "I can't believe the dog jumped in here and took a shit. I tried cleaning it as best I could." :)
  • anyotherday
    January 27, 2013 at 9:54 PM
    No shoulder... at all? Not even a foot of dirt you could have kinda pulled off on? I live in bfe too and id stop in the middle of the road with my flashers on before I shat inside my car! Sorry about the lack of sympathy but dude... seriously?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Its old county roads. There weren't any shoulders or places to pull over. Just curves, hills, and drop offs.

Trust me, I kept my eye out for something. Any-fucking-thing

Quoting anyotherday:

Because shitting on the side of the road would have been a less humiliating option?
  • katiegirl
    January 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    Aww:( get some cleaner for cars and febreeze. Maybe professionally cleaned.
  • Snowflower901
    January 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    Eeeeeeeekkk. =/
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    What do you mean?

I didn't get anything on my pants cause I was able to quickly pull them down out of the way. Thank god for scrub pants.

Then I took my underwear off in.the car...cleaned myself up...and went in to work where I cleaned up even better with washcloths.

Then I will clean the car very thoroughly tomorrow after my dh and kids leave.

Quoting macysmom:

What the fuck are you gonna do?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN