Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I am so embarrassed....*TMI* disgusting..warning
by Anonymous
January 27, 2013 at 9:43 PM
I had to go to work to cover a friends shift today.

I live over an hour away from work and its out in a very rural community. So, the drive there is a bunch of back county hwys....no stores, gas stations, etc.

And what happens on the way there?

Sudden onset of severe....I mean SEVERE....diarrhea.

I didn't know what to do. But I managed to hold on for about 30 min. Until I pulled into the parking lot at work.

I was completely and utterly physically unable to hold it anymore. I managed to pull my pants to my knees, so they didn't get dirty. But it went all over my drivers seat.

I can not explain the humiliation I feel about this. And self disgust. I've never had something like this happen.

I had a bag of clothes to go to goodwill in my back seat. So I cleaned up with those as best as I could. Then cleaned up the rest of the way in the bathroom at work.

I took a bunch of wet towels and cleaned my car up. But it still smells horrid. I'm going to have to figure something out tomorrow to get rid of the stench.

I don't want anyone to know. Not even my dh. I'm way too mortified. And I feel like he would be disgusted with me. but there wasn't anything I could do to avoid it.

Ugh...how does something like that even happen..

Replies

• babyboy117
    January 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    Lmfao! I would have rather shit outside. Get your car professionaly cleaned?
  • chalisa0

Oh, that's too bad.  I recently had that happen too, but I was able to (barely) get to a bathroom at a park.  It's probably just a stomach virus.  Clean up with some cleaner that is ok for your seats-method cleaners from Target will probably be ok.  Then try to spray febreeze in your car.  Roll down the windows and blast the fan-making sure it isn't circulating.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I so would of pulled on the side of the road.

Maybe get some odor remover, for animals? It's a tad stronger.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 27, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Oh hon, you poor thing! Happened to me one day, had just came out of Family Dollar, wasn't feeling sick or anything! Hit me like a ton of bricks and I couldn't hold it, it was awful.
  • nerdymom28
    January 27, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Oh how awful! Personally, I would have rather stopped and let it rip on the side of a country road.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM
    Get it detailed. "I can't believe the dog jumped in here and took a shit. I tried cleaning it as best I could." :)
  • anyotherday
    January 27, 2013 at 9:54 PM
    No shoulder... at all? Not even a foot of dirt you could have kinda pulled off on? I live in bfe too and id stop in the middle of the road with my flashers on before I shat inside my car! Sorry about the lack of sympathy but dude... seriously?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Its old county roads. There weren't any shoulders or places to pull over. Just curves, hills, and drop offs.

Trust me, I kept my eye out for something. Any-fucking-thing

Quoting anyotherday:

Because shitting on the side of the road would have been a less humiliating option?
  • katiegirl
    January 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    Aww:( get some cleaner for cars and febreeze. Maybe professionally cleaned.
  • Snowflower901
    January 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    Eeeeeeeekkk. =/
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    What do you mean?

I didn't get anything on my pants cause I was able to quickly pull them down out of the way. Thank god for scrub pants.

Then I took my underwear off in.the car...cleaned myself up...and went in to work where I cleaned up even better with washcloths.

Then I will clean the car very thoroughly tomorrow after my dh and kids leave.

Quoting macysmom:

What the fuck are you gonna do?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts