Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
HELP! Boyfriend Crap!!
by Anonymous
January 27, 2013 at 3:48 AM
So I've been seeing this guy for about 3 yrs. Its not serious. I'd like it to be. I care about him a lot!!! He, on the other hand, never shares his feelings. Neither have I!!! He has no idea, I LOVE HIM! We have had sex once. I've given him countless bjs!!! I recently moved 30 miles away. I thought it would end the "relationship". It didn't!!!! He comes to see me about 3 times a month. No sex happened. But we just meet somewhere. I enjoy my time with him. Wtf am I supposed to think!?? Is he into me or not??? HELP!!!!!!! What am I supposed to feel????

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 27, 2013 at 3:50 AM
    If he only had sex with you once then hes having sex with someone else.
  • Sassy762
    January 27, 2013 at 3:52 AM

Tell him how you really feel..................

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 27, 2013 at 3:53 AM
    And you are in the friend zone
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 27, 2013 at 3:54 AM

sounds like he's only your boyfriend in your mind, not necessarily in his.  but I'd bet he really appreciates the no-effort-necessary blow jobs from you!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 27, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    Why do I not feel comfortable to tell him that???

Quoting Sassy762:

• Sassy762
    January 27, 2013 at 3:55 AM

I have no clue,lol IF you can't verbally tell him, then send  him a text or email....can you do that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do I not feel comfortable to tell him that???

Quoting Sassy762:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 27, 2013 at 3:57 AM
    I understand what you're saying. He's not offically my bf. & he's not in my mind either. But what do I call him? If he's not even a booty call??? I feel so lost!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

sounds like he's only your boyfriend in your mind, not necessarily in his.  but I'd bet he really appreciates the no-effort-necessary blow jobs from you!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I'm in the same boat in a sense.

I've known him maybe 4 months and we've recently started having sex. But seeing as how we see eachother, on average, weekly, it's not all of the time. But he's great with my kid (yes he's met my kid, we began as friends, and he's actually friends with my best friend). We have tons in common. He's not said anything, my best friend hasn't said anything which means, most likely, he hasn't told her anything. I'm too scared to ruin a friendship or two if what I'm saying turns out to work against me.

I wish you all the luck OP. I really, sincerely do.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Are you sure he isn't married?

• sugarcrisp
    January 27, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Don't you sound like a peach!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts