Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
my 3 yr old
by Anonymous
January 27, 2013 at 12:26 AM

just ate one of those travel sized tubes of toothpaste hubby says she should be fine should i be calling poison control or something?

Replies

  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 27, 2013 at 1:22 AM

    hows the kid

    cause you should have called poison control because of the fluoride poison

  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 27, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    Hell probably be fine. You can call and ask if it will ease your mind.
  • Sammi20
    by Sammi20
    January 27, 2013 at 1:24 AM

    They will just say "keep an eye on her and if she looks like she is feeling sick or starts to run a fever, take her to the dr. But she should be fine." Thats what they told me when my daughter was 1 and ate our toothpaste lol

  • Teeny4121979
    January 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM
    My daughter ate the same thing she was 2. They told me that she would have to consume a lot more to get fluoride poisoning

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN