Mom Confessions

iwanabemomie
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
January 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM
5,000!

That's what just won on a 10.00 scratch off.I don't usually play but I felt lucky and bam! Straight to the bank it goes.

Replies

• DannieLou
    January 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM
    Smart lady if you're truly putting it away and not blowing it! :)
  • Schleetle
    January 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM
    congrats!
  • iwanabemomie
    January 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM
    I save every penny I get.like our tax return is going into savings,we're not even hyped about a tax check lol

Quoting DannieLou:

• MalakbelLacuna
    well I would spend some of it lol- I need clothes bad and I want a new ring sling for the baby and some new diapers. other than that I would try to save it.
  • iwanabemomie
    Thanks.

Quoting Schleetle:

congrats!

• DannieLou
    January 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM
    We're saving ours this year, but it has plans! Lol It will hopefully be used for closing costs and such!

Quoting iwanabemomie:

I save every penny I get.like our tax return is going into savings,we're not even hyped about a tax check lol

Quoting DannieLou:

• crescentstar2

sweet

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Save it all. Your kids will love it when you're dead.
  • iwanabemomie
    January 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    I need a new phone(the one im using can't take pic's) but I went through some stuff that caused me to be cheap and good with money.dh is like we should at least use some of it.

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

well I would spend some of it lol- I need clothes bad and I want a new ring sling for the baby and some new diapers. other than that I would try to save it.

• AngryBob
    January 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    Congrats!! Don't tell anyone you know in real life - you'll hear more sob stories and tall tales than you will be able to deal with.

Mom Confessions