Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Do you think most men cheat?
by Anonymous
January 26, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I do feel like I'm a bit jaded. My father cheated, my father-in-law did as well. Most of my friends have been cheated on. I know of Christian men who are involved in the church and who have cheated. Non-Christian men who cheated. Men of all different races. Men with children, without. Married men. Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. It just seems like so many men do it, it's not just a certain "type".

I've had some health issues recently and my husband and I haven't had sex in about a month. We're young. 20's. Do you think he could have? I mean, I know he has "needs", so why would he be faithful to me when I have been unable to "fulfill" his needs? He works a lot, so it would be easy. It just makes me wonder, I have so many beautiful friends who had sex regularly with their husbands and yet their hubbies cheated.

What do you think; do most men cheat or am I just paranoid because of what I've seen?

Replies

• bmw29
    by bmw29
    January 26, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I find your opinion to be sad. It's impossible to have a happy, healthy relationship if you always believe the worst in your partner. You obviously haven't met any real men of substance.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes most do, if their wives say they don't they are lying to themselves or don't know it yet.

• Pnukey
    by Pnukey
    January 26, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Real men don't cheat. I don't think most men cheat.

• LucyHourglass
    January 26, 2013 at 10:58 PM

no most men do not.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 26, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Yes, how on earth did you figure it out?! Between all my doctor appointments, surgery, and three small children I am having an affair! You caught me!

Idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

After reading all the replies I think you have a guilty conscious. Are you cheating?

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course cheating is not just a "man thing", but I am specifically speaking about men right now because I'm married to one.

Quoting RobJar:

My husband doesn't cheat. He never has on anyone.

And I really don't think cheating is a 'man' thing. There are plenty of posts on here that prove women do it just as much as men.

Your bein paranoid you should talk to your husband.

• egyptian_mommy
    January 26, 2013 at 11:00 PM
    All? No, not all. A large number, yes. But then again a large number of women cheat as well. Some people do know how to be faithful though.
  • wissotamum
    January 26, 2013 at 11:04 PM

From what I've seen, most men don't cheat.  My two brothers, my Dad, my husband, my father-in-law, and my two brothers-in-law haven't cheated (as far as I know). None of my friends' husbands have cheated (as far as I know).  I have three female friends who cheated on their husbands, but their hubbies didn't cheat first (as far as I know).

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 26, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    I don't believe that most men cheat. I think a lot of them probably do. I have not been "in the mood" for quite a while now. Some medicine that I take combined with serious back pain has made it pretty miserable to have sex. I do suck it up (no pun intended) sometimes, just because I feel like its the thing to do. I honestly don't think my dh would cheat, however if he did, I would be gone. I'm not delusional enough to think that it absolutely could NEVER happen. I mean, anything can happen. Right? I just know what my immediate reaction would be if it did. He knows this too. So, ultimately he has to decide if sex is worth losing a 19 year marriage. We are still best friends after all these years, so I would hope that he would choose us.

ETA: I would like to reiterate that we do have sex. It's just not as often as it used to be. So it's not like I'm expecting him to just tolerate weeks/months/years without sex.
  • RobJar
    by RobJar
    January 26, 2013 at 11:06 PM
    Do you want your husband to cheat? The reason I ask is bc there has to be a reason your asking. Would that be your ticket out? Most women don't just start thinking their husband is cheating unless their are signs. Other than you and him not being sexually active is there some other reason your asking this particular question, now?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 26, 2013 at 11:06 PM
    I agree with you.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

No. I truly don't. I feel that most women don't talk enough about how great their husbands are but those that are wronged shout it from the roof tops.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 26, 2013 at 11:07 PM
    Some people cheat. I've known more female cheaters than men truthfully

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts