Another post got me thinking... what do YOU think that child support is for?
- Only group members can vote in this poll.
- 57% - Bills and expenses for the kids
- 1% - It should be set aside and saved until the kids are 18
- 1% - It should only be spent on fun things for the kids
- 2% - Child support shouldn't even be a thing
- 6% - Other (please explain)
- 31% - Whatever mom feels like spending it on
by mcwife86January 26 at 8:59 PM
a combo of the first three options.
by Anonymous - Original PosterJanuary 26 at 8:59 PM
Lol, I thought of that and added it just as you replied.
For whatever the FUCK the custodial parent decides to do with it, provided the children have their needs met.
by AnonymousJanuary 26 at 9:00 PM
well, if i get child support this month, mommys buying a pair of pumps.
January 26 at 9:00 PMIt's meant to cover a portion of their living expenses.
Medical support and extra curriculars are separate and should be split evenly.
I voted other: it depends on how well off the family is. If the custodial parent doesn't really need the help, it should be put away till they're adults. If they're comfortable but could use the money for vacations, then that's it. If they're broke, it should pay for clothes, bills, sports, etc...