Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I think that food stamps should cover
by Anonymous
January 26, 2013 at 6:56 PM

dog food and cat food. After all, it is FOOD and they are part of the family composition and have necessary expenses, just like children and just like children that people choose to have should not have to suffer for the misfortune of their owners. 

That is all.

Bash away.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 26, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Lol. This will get interesting

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    January 26, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I agree, and they should cover getting your nails and hair did, and cable and that big screen tv you want. And that coach purse you NEED. Hell I will just send you my SO's next check flat out. I'm sure your would love that.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 26, 2013 at 7:00 PM
    Well Medicare should cover Vet visits too.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. This will get interesting

I know and oddly enough, I do really feel that way. 

Those poor cats and dogs don't deserve to go to a pound or shelter where the older ones are put to sleep.

I know there are people who are irresponsible, but in this economy people are not on PA because they want to be. They are on it because they need it to support their families.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    If you cant afford to feed your family, you cant afford pets
  • shell3m
    by shell3m
    January 26, 2013 at 7:01 PM

are you effin' kidding me???  animals are NOT children.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Not gonna bash. But why not make the dog food. Ehh but i kinda think if we can claim our kids on our taxes how come pet owners cant claim their pets. Some people spend as much on caring.for their pets as we do on kids. Just sayin.......
  • DieMyDarling
    Um, I have had dogs for years but I disagree.

I'd hope they'd let people buy DIAPERS before they decide to allow pet food, bc they don't, ya know. Not in Atlanta, anyway.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Quoting Anonymous:

Well Medicare should cover Vet visits too.

I think you mean Medicaid. Medicare is what employees pay into to have health care when they are old and retired. Medicaid in most places already gets you a discount for spaying and neutering your pets as well as vaccines.

• LizzieAnnesMom
    January 26, 2013 at 7:02 PM
    lol no. if you cant affordto feed your children you shouldnt have a pet.

Mom Confessions