Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
UxorQuodMatris.
Know what's worse than a sick kid?
January 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM
THREE sick kids with a mom who doesn't feel well either.

I'm in hell. Whiny, tantrum throwing, hell.

Replies

• KeimUNCmomof3
    January 26, 2013 at 6:48 PM

oh gosh, been there, not fun at all.  so sorry mama, hope everyone feels better and QUICK!

• UxorQuodMatris.
    I can't get sick :(. I have missed my window of opportunity, classes have started.
  • pce68
    by pce68

Usually a sick husband is 10 times worse than a sick kid! Good luck! Hope everyone feels better soon.

• MrsWhite101610
    Lol I was thinking the same thing. My dh becomes a 235lbs, 6 foot baby. And he'll expect me to cuddle with him... Hello we have a child who will be 3 in a couple weeks. You can't leave her alone lol

Quoting xanayda:

:( hope you all feel better. When i read the title to your post the first thing i thought was; A SICK HUSBAND! lol they are such cry babies. :)

• Eagle293
    January 26, 2013 at 6:49 PM
    And I thought the 4 males against the 2 females here was bad. Please tell me you have your own bathroom lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Worst thing is a sick DH.  I swear... any illness has a greater impact if it's host has a penis. (My source: There are 7 people in my house.  I am the only female.)

• MrsWhite101610
    Feel better
  • UxorQuodMatris.
    My husband is out of town, so hopefully he'll come home healthy lol.
  • mommytoacloud
    Omg i was sickand my baby and my ex with the flu onchristmas

Quoting xanayda:

:( hope you all feel better. When i read the title to your post the first thing i thought was; A SICK HUSBAND! lol they are such cry babies. :)

• iwilliams76
    January 26, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I'm sorry. I'm sick, but because I'm newly pregnant my doctor says I can't take anything. :-(

• vetNmommy
    January 26, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Oh man! I am so sorry!! DD who is five was diagnosed with type A flu yesterday.  Pure hell in the house. I feel so bad for her!  I wiped the whole house down with bleach!  I am praying the boys do not get it!  (the kids are 6,5 and 5) 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts