Mom Confessions

UxorQuodMatris.
Know what's worse than a sick kid?
January 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM
THREE sick kids with a mom who doesn't feel well either.

I'm in hell. Whiny, tantrum throwing, hell.

Replies

• KeimUNCmomof3
    January 26, 2013 at 6:48 PM

oh gosh, been there, not fun at all.  so sorry mama, hope everyone feels better and QUICK!

• UxorQuodMatris.
    I can't get sick :(. I have missed my window of opportunity, classes have started.
  • pce68
    by pce68

Usually a sick husband is 10 times worse than a sick kid! Good luck! Hope everyone feels better soon.

• MrsWhite101610
    Lol I was thinking the same thing. My dh becomes a 235lbs, 6 foot baby. And he'll expect me to cuddle with him... Hello we have a child who will be 3 in a couple weeks. You can't leave her alone lol

Quoting xanayda:

:( hope you all feel better. When i read the title to your post the first thing i thought was; A SICK HUSBAND! lol they are such cry babies. :)

• Eagle293
    January 26, 2013 at 6:49 PM
    And I thought the 4 males against the 2 females here was bad. Please tell me you have your own bathroom lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Worst thing is a sick DH.  I swear... any illness has a greater impact if it's host has a penis. (My source: There are 7 people in my house.  I am the only female.)

• MrsWhite101610
    Feel better
  • UxorQuodMatris.
    My husband is out of town, so hopefully he'll come home healthy lol.
  • mommytoacloud
    Omg i was sickand my baby and my ex with the flu onchristmas

Quoting xanayda:

:( hope you all feel better. When i read the title to your post the first thing i thought was; A SICK HUSBAND! lol they are such cry babies. :)

• iwilliams76
    January 26, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I'm sorry. I'm sick, but because I'm newly pregnant my doctor says I can't take anything. :-(

• vetNmommy
    January 26, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Oh man! I am so sorry!! DD who is five was diagnosed with type A flu yesterday.  Pure hell in the house. I feel so bad for her!  I wiped the whole house down with bleach!  I am praying the boys do not get it!  (the kids are 6,5 and 5) 

Mom Confessions