Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
did he take it to far? *a bit long*
by Anonymous
January 26, 2013 at 4:08 AM
My bf and his co-wokers were joking around one day and just trash talking each other (childish I know). Out of no where one C said 'that's why I f****d your girl' to my bf. Well his other friend Jr said that's messed up. My bf just laughed it off. He told me about it once he got home. It made me uncomfortable since I just met the dude a week before. So tonight my bf said he was telling Jr and C how I turn him on and brought up the example of how im laying in bed with my lingerie and the back part has a long slit that shows my butt. Well while he was saying everything his friend C sat there saying mmmm and ohhhh. My bf and Jr turned around and was like wtf dude. Where you just imagining my gf naked. C TURNED RED AND HAD AN OH SH*T FACE. C didnt notice he was saying it out loud. My bf didnt say anything after that to him and dropped it. So while my bfs telling me this I stop him and reminded him that I invited Jr and C to our super bowl gathering. Not only does it make me uncomfortable that his friend is going to be in my home but also that my bf didnt say anything to him about taking it a bit to far. I don't want to be rude and tell my bf to un-invite him. My bf agrees he did take it bit far it did bother him also. What should I do? Do you think his friend took it to far?

Please no bashing. Just advice mamas.

Replies

• Ninjascreenname
    January 26, 2013 at 4:10 AM
    Way too far.

And gross. I'd uninvited his ass
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 26, 2013 at 4:11 AM
    Thank you. I thought I was being over dramatic.

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Way too far.

And gross. I'd uninvited his ass

• Sassy762
    January 26, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Your BF is a Dickhead......WHY on earth would he tell his friends what you had on especially AFTER "C" said "thats why I f****  your GF".......smdh

• Anonymous 1
    January 26, 2013 at 4:14 AM
    It doesn't really bother me that he does talk about our sex life because I in return talk to my girlfriends as well. But yeah its true he shouldn't have said anything after what C said the first time.

Quoting Sassy762:

Your BF is a Dickhead......WHY on earth would he tell his friends what you had on especially AFTER "C" said "thats why I f****  your GF".......smdh

• kiralyn
    by kiralyn
    January 26, 2013 at 4:16 AM
    I would be mad at your boyfriend.
  • Anonymous 1
    January 26, 2013 at 4:18 AM
    Im upset but not mad. C is just saying things its not like hes actually trying to get at me otherwise it would be a different story.

Quoting kiralyn:

I would be mad at your boyfriend.

• CM_Junkie
    January 26, 2013 at 4:19 AM
    They all went to far. The subject should have never been joked about in the first place.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 26, 2013 at 4:19 AM

You're cool with him talking like that to his friends. Not cool with them responding.  That's pretty stupid, if you're okay with him sharing intimate details like that , why be bothered when the men he's sharing with comment back.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 26, 2013 at 4:20 AM

Your bf shares way too much info......

• Anonymous 1
    January 26, 2013 at 4:22 AM
    Yea because my bf expected C to respond the way he did. Jr shared the same thing with my bf and C and C didnt respond to it.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're cool with him talking like that to his friends. Not cool with them responding.  That's pretty stupid, if you're okay with him sharing intimate details like that , why be bothered when the men he's sharing with comment back.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts