Mom Confessions

WinterRosesmom
Hillbilly hell
January 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Ok so we moved from atl ga to middle of nowhere sc for many many many reasons one being have our own space, so we have a double wide on 10 acres well there's a 200 year old house that's been empty like 30 feet from our house where our property ends and nones lived there in years well guess what someone moved in with 5 teen/ young adults there nasty horders who leave garbage everywhere they drive on our land shoot guns on our land ask to use our washer and dryer and complain about everything omg I'm sick of them the mom has had a cold for months she coughs and sneezes and pats my kids heads and try's to hold my baby I'm so over them they have 1 dd that's 19 she's the biggest selfish rudest no manners at all non showering person I've ever met they think they can come over and use my Internet and anything else they want omg I'm SO ready to move

Replies

• JLS2388
    by JLS2388
    January 26, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Why don't you move your trailer to the other side of your 10 acres?

• WinterRosesmom
    January 26, 2013 at 12:50 AM
    Sorry just had to get it out I'm so mad and tired of them one of the sons ran over my cat today too ugh I'm ready to kill them they have no respect none what so ever for anyone especially me
  • RLT2
    by RLT2
    January 26, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Just move. They'll never leave and never learn. Unless you feel like putting up a giant fence?

• WinterRosesmom
    January 26, 2013 at 12:51 AM
    Can't afford to we were told that old creepy house was gonna b torn down

Quoting JLS2388:

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    January 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I forgot you had 10 acres-can you do this?

Quoting JLS2388:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Contact their landlord, if they have one, and complain about them.

• WinterRosesmom
    January 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM
    Can't afford either at the moment thanks to good ol pres taking more from the hubs check

Quoting RLT2:

Just move. They'll never leave and never learn. Unless you feel like putting up a giant fence?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 26, 2013 at 12:54 AM
    Tell them no. Stop answering the door. Put up a privacy fence with a gate and your problem will be solved. They'll only take advantage if you let them.
  • WinterRosesmom
    January 26, 2013 at 12:54 AM
    They should have one but I have no earthly clue who or where

Quoting Anonymous:

Contact their landlord, if they have one, and complain about them.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM
    Get a back bone and tell them to get the fuck off your land? No internet, no communication, it's not that hard to establish. I've had to do it before.

Mom Confessions