Mom Confessions

WinterRosesmom
Hillbilly hell
January 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Ok so we moved from atl ga to middle of nowhere sc for many many many reasons one being have our own space, so we have a double wide on 10 acres well there's a 200 year old house that's been empty like 30 feet from our house where our property ends and nones lived there in years well guess what someone moved in with 5 teen/ young adults there nasty horders who leave garbage everywhere they drive on our land shoot guns on our land ask to use our washer and dryer and complain about everything omg I'm sick of them the mom has had a cold for months she coughs and sneezes and pats my kids heads and try's to hold my baby I'm so over them they have 1 dd that's 19 she's the biggest selfish rudest no manners at all non showering person I've ever met they think they can come over and use my Internet and anything else they want omg I'm SO ready to move

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 26, 2013 at 1:13 AM
    They're really common down in SOAZ where I'm at. Especially on large lots.

Quoting Supervane:

I see... I've never Knuth anyone who has lived in a trailer

Quoting Anonymous:

When you move the trailer you also have to move all the electrical and plumbing. Plus the actual cost of moving the trailer alone can easily run thousands.

Quoting Supervane:

Is it expensive to move a trailer??? I really have clue. Can you maybe put up a fence?

Or maybe they're squatting in that house.

Quoting WinterRosesmom:

Can't afford to we were told that old creepy house was gonna b torn down

Quoting JLS2388:

Why don't you move your trailer to the other side of your 10 acres?

• WinterRosesmom
    January 26, 2013 at 9:17 AM
    Yeah it's expensive

Quoting Supervane:

Is it expensive to move a trailer??? I really have clue. Can you maybe put up a fence?

Or maybe they're squatting in that house.

Quoting WinterRosesmom:

Can't afford to we were told that old creepy house was gonna b torn down

Quoting JLS2388:

Why don't you move your trailer to the other side of your 10 acres?

• WinterRosesmom
    January 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    Totally totally love this idea! Lol thanks for the great advice

Quoting stef1976:

no treaspassing signs and a electric fence turn all the way up with a water puddle by the gate. That will keep them away...

Mom Confessions