Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
This is not normal for us...****UPDATE****
by Anonymous
January 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Dh and I usually have sex every day to every other day, even when I'm on my period. Tonight will be the 8th day straight that we havent done ANYTHING sexual. He keeps saying it is just cause we are tired. Neither of us are sick and our work schedules and demands are the same as they have been for months. Anyone else go through random spells like this?

****So I sat him down last night and told him how I understand if he is really more tired than usual but that fact that he made no attempt to reassure me about my worries made me worry more. He smiled, said he was sorry and didnt realize and immediately started stripping me down. So I go this clothes off as quickly as he did mine, and we fucked for like 2 hours!!!! Then again for like 10 minutes this morning lol ALL BETTER

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 25, 2013 at 10:56 PM
    Why do you think he doesn't want sex?
  • lauren.m
    January 25, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    Yep its normal im sure your sex life will bounce back soon.
  • shell3m
    by shell3m
    January 25, 2013 at 10:58 PM

ummm ok.  You need to talk to him about the REAL reason why.  Maybe he's embarrassed about something?  or is embarressed to talk to you about something or maybe he's bored??  I don't know but TALK NOW before anymore time goes by.  Good luck hun.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 25, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I really dont have any idea, he still makes eyes at me and grabs my ass if I bend over to pick up toys, or stares when I undress for bed. He kisses my neck and wants to make out, so I guess thats even more confusing. If he weren't making ANY kind of affectionate advances, I would think maybe something is bother ing him, but other than us not having sex, he is his normal self.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you think he doesn't want sex?

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    How long have you been married? And how old is he?
    Just asking, bc most couples start out a lot more vigorous than what ends up the norm.
    8 days isn't that long. But talk to Him since you are bothered.
  • Anonymous 1
    January 25, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Thats just it. We share everythign and hardly anything embarrasses either of us, we have been having sex for over ten years and we always change things up. I brought it up to him this morning and I asked if it really was just because we were tired, and he replied with "What else could it be honey?". I said I wasnt sure but it wasnt normal.

Quoting shell3m:

ummm ok.  You need to talk to him about the REAL reason why.  Maybe he's embarrassed about something?  or is embarressed to talk to you about something or maybe he's bored??  I don't know but TALK NOW before anymore time goes by.  Good luck hun.

• ecerka
    by ecerka
    January 25, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    Have you tried to initiate sex?
  • Anonymous 1
    January 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM

We have only been married 2 years, but we have been together for 10. He's 24, like me. We have consistently made love every night or every other night. So since this is the first time in ten years this has happened, I'm a little baffled. I have talked to him. He says its nothing more than us being tired.

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have you been married? And how old is he?
    Just asking, bc most couples start out a lot more vigorous than what ends up the norm.
    8 days isn't that long. But talk to Him since you are bothered.

• nelliesmommy
    January 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM

It happens.

• redneckmama2
    January 25, 2013 at 11:07 PM

yeah we have gone through spells like that before. Unfortunately we will be going through the longest one soon though its not going to be for a lack of wanting. We will be 1700 miles apart for a year or more :( 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts