Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
PA bashing........I dont get it!!
by Anonymous
January 25, 2013 at 10:39 PM

What about the people on PA who work full time jobs? I am sooo thankful that we are able to get a little bit of food stamps and medicaid for the kids as DH and I both work full time and still dont make enough to make it without the help. Our gas bill to get back and forward to work alone is 460 a month. If gas had not went up as much as it has in the last 5 years we would not even be on PA. So I guess my question is this................do you think that we should not be allowed to buy snack cakes or a case of pop a momth just because we get food stamps?? Can I not buy my kids a candy bar when we go to the grocery every week? What is so wrong with that? We dont buy a ton of junk but we do treat ourselves. Not everyone on PA is lazy and just collects money from the government!!

Replies

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    January 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM

The sets of parents that both work full time and still don't make enough are rare on PA.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 25, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Oh, people should just eat poop. 

• tyner_brylee
    January 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM
    Im on PA, but i work part time and my job doesn't offer health insurance, so i applied for Medicaid and wic. I get paid weekly, but all my money goes towards the car for gas and my rent.
  • Dzyre1115
    January 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM

This is really getting old.....I can't wait until all of the pissed off Valentine's wives.

• mysticalmalissa
    January 25, 2013 at 10:52 PM

ooooh..It is almost time for that, isnt it! Its rather refreshing!

Quoting Dzyre1115:

This is really getting old.....I can't wait until all of the pissed off Valentine's wives.

• Dzyre1115
    January 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Well it only comes once a year, so it stays fresh ;)

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

ooooh..It is almost time for that, isnt it! Its rather refreshing!

Quoting Dzyre1115:

• faeriemom1972
    January 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Oh no. Like "my bastard husband didn't get me diamonds for Valentine's day" kind of thing?? How gross :/ Should be pretty entertaining!

Quoting Dzyre1115:

• Dzyre1115
    January 25, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I'm hoping for some good ones.....

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Oh no. Like "my bastard husband didn't get me diamonds for Valentine's day" kind of thing?? How gross :/ Should be pretty entertaining!

Quoting Dzyre1115:

• Sammybby09
    January 25, 2013 at 10:58 PM
    I unno. I don't complain. There's not much anyone can do to change it. Taxes will still be taken out. I don't think there is a way to cut people that don't need it without cutting the temporary amount of people that do. I'm with you though.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 25, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I think some people just like to feel better than someone else when bashing people  does not prove that.  People think it could never happen to them.  But whatever, don't let em see you sweat. I am not on PA. We once got WIC and I refused to acknowledge those who wanted to look down their noses. I know who I am and what I am worth and that is all that matters. Let the haters hate, it just shows what they are in their souls.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN