Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Blogs for religious conservative moms??
by Anonymous
January 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Hi, I know I'm probably going to get bashed for this but I'm just curious. I love cafemom don't get me wrong but I was wondering does anyone know of any mom blogs geared toward more conservative traditional moms? I don't want to discuss single mom, young mom, or welfare issues. They don't apply to me and they annoy me ( sorry). These are just my beliefs and values. I know I don't have to read them but it would be nice to find a mom blog with moms who have similar views. If this offends anyone I'm sorry, you don't have to reply.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 25, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 25, 2013 at 11:31 AM
  • momo3fgr8tteens
    January 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM

There are some groups on Cafemom with more conservative moms. Just do a search in the search for groups area. I believe there are several. 

• 1CrazyCajun

Have you tried some of the private Christian groups on here?

• Beautiful31mom

Time Warp wife is a good one

Actually if you go to the Time warp wife blog she has a bunch of other links to other blogs

Link page to other blogs HERE

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    This is perfect. Thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

http://aproverbs31wife.com/

• Anonymous
    January 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    No I haven't ill have to look through all of the groups.

Quoting 1CrazyCajun:

Have you tried some of the private Christian groups on here?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM

You're welcome. When you are on any blog you like check along the sides of the screen. They usually have links to other blogs similar to them. They are in a blog circle of sorts. There are some great blogs out there.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is perfect. Thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

http://aproverbs31wife.com/

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 28, 2013 at 6:39 PM

mothersniche.com  I feel very similar.  I'm having a hard time narrowing Cafe mom down to people I would relate with most.  Do you have a blog as well?  I would love to follow it!

• Anonymous
    January 28, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

mothersniche.com  I feel very similar.  I'm having a hard time narrowing Cafe mom down to people I would relate with most.  Do you have a blog as well?  I would love to follow it!

No I don't. I am really very new to all of this. I am a SAHM now but my baby is an infant so I started to browse mom blogs. I do enjoy talking about dd and the funny things we experience as moms. I just cringe at some of the posts on here and I am not one to insult anyone for living a lifestyle that is different from mine but sometimes I am just like reaalllyyyy

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts