Mom Confessions

momsince04
I'm getting induced tomorrow!!! *UPDATE* PICS
January 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Tomorrow at 7 am I'm getting induced. I never was induced w my other 2, and I'm scared shitless.

I am bein induced because I have some problems that can not be resolved while pregnant. I need different tests and need to see a neurologists a 1 week after the baby. I got some bad news yesterday, so best option is to be induced. Today is my due date so he will be full term.

Ok no more advice, I need good vibes and all I'm getting is negative feed back. I'm scared as it is. So if you aren't going to be positive stay of this thread!!!!!

*Update* I'm in the hospital and was at a 5 when I arrived. I'm doing great :) Thanx Girls for all the good wishes.
Bashers!!!! I had a old fashion vaginal delivery, I was in labor for about 4 hours and pushed 3 minutes. He is a healthy 7lbs 9oz 20 inches.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    Some of you people are IDIOTS!!!

You act like OP is making this choice - she already said it was medically necessary.

Grow up & have some empathy (especially if you have been in her shoes)

OP - you will be fine! No two births are the same! I was induced before & though my contractions were more painful :: my labor & delivery were the shortest of all my babies.
    I started pitocin @ 12 midnight & my baby was born @ 5:36am (I delivered him vaginally also - no csec for me)

You will do great - once you see your love bundle ... You will forget all the pain & discomfort you just went through.

Keeping fingers crossed for you tomorrow :D
  • aiyess
    by aiyess
    I hope you have a safe and fast delivery :). Goodluck.
  • Gardeningmom4

Hugs mama.My prayers are with you and your baby.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    She may not end up with a c-section. Don't try that bs. It increases the chances but does not automatically mean she's gonna have a c-section

Quoting Anonymous:

My word of advice is let the baby come when he/she is ready. You are going to end up with a c-section because you're forcing the baby out. And an induction is harder on your body and the baby.

• kirstina
    January 25, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    I was induced with my 3rd. I was almost 40 weeks. I had a short labor once they started the medication it only lasted like 5 hours. I had no pain meds. Don't pay attention to these ladies.
  • sugareemommee
    Eat a big meal before you go in. Try not to worry - you're in good hands!

Best of luck and congrats!
  • ChristinaR

GOOD LUCK..... its gonna be fine, just fine, make sure you update us with PICTURES....

• mizzmami
    I was induced no biggie I have four children the 3rd was the induction they gave me pitosin and he was out in 3 hours no complications. Don't stress about it. Your baby is full term so it'll be fine. Good luck with everything else.
  • bowribbonmama
    It can be a long process, depending on your body.
    I was induced all 3 times. First time was 13.5 hours of labour, second was about 2 hours of labour and third was about 45 minutes of labour.
    As for everyone who is telling you to get the epidural, I gave birth to all mine without the epidural and did just fine. However, if that is what you want then get it. I would suggest doing research from now until your induction though.
    Oh, also be prepared for a possible c-section.
  • tnvplus2
    January 25, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    Sending good vibes your way. You'll be fine :)

Mom Confessions