Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Am I in the wrong here or is he overreacting??
by Anonymous
January 25, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Ok so DF and I got stationed to a new place. He has a few friends here. I have none.

About a month ago DF got a DUI and it got spread throughout the spouses through his "best friends" wife. She gossiped. Yadda yadda yadda.

Now I'm here. I want to go and get my hair cut. I am on the bases spouses fb page. I wanted to ask if anyone had a certain person they went to. I wanted reccomendations . I don't want to go to someone and get my hair effed up.

Well that fired him up. He yelled at me and said I shouldn't be asking them for anything. They spread lies about him and whatever.

This is how I see it. HIS friends' wife talked crap about him. She spread shit. He has to deal with it. NOW I can't make friendly with the other military wives CAUSE HE SAID SO. This is no fair. I wanted to ask a simple question. I just want a decent hairdresser.

I feel this is just ridiculous but he went to bed and slammed shit along the way. I moved across the country to be with him. WTF????

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 25, 2013 at 6:35 AM
    It's to early for popcorn.

Coffee anyone?????
  • Ninjascreenname
    January 25, 2013 at 6:37 AM
    He's being an ass. Its not your fault he got a DUI.
  • PerfectVirgo
    January 25, 2013 at 6:37 AM
    Hazelnut mocha please.
  • 3lilmonsters88
    January 25, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    Um....
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 25, 2013 at 6:40 AM

The DUI isn't what is bothering me. It's just his whole mentality of "Well I'f I can't do it then you can't"  or making me feel guilty.

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

He's being an ass. Its not your fault he got a DUI.

• Hierophant85
    January 25, 2013 at 6:41 AM
    He fucked up, not you. You shouldn't be punished because people gossiped about something that happened to be true.
  • cali_angel_girl
    January 25, 2013 at 6:42 AM

He's the one that messed up not you and it's not like they made something up because he actually got a dui.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Um what? Unless you have something constructive to contribute then move on.

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

Um....

• miley113012
    I would just wait for it to blow over in then im sure it will be just fine im sure he's just embarrassed..
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

move back...unless you like this treatment, it's here to stay, sadly...

Mom Confessions