Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mrs.Torres2566
My sad...and hilarious...confession. *May be tmi for some*
January 24, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I haven't been able to poop for over a week. My tummy hurt so bad yesterday I went and bought laxatives. I was getting this poo baby out one way or another. Then for dinner last night we had Taco Bell. This morning I was eating pancakes that DH made me when I felt a rumbly in my tumbly. I got so excited that I was going to finally get to poop I ran upstairs and ripped my pants off, after all this was a big event and I needed my freedom. I sat down on the toilet and nothing happened. Then I got the violent urge to throw up so I turned around and started vomiting. I started spewing liquid sh*t all over the floor at the same time. When I was all done I started busting up laughing. DH came upstairs and saw the mess. He just looked at me and said, "And you complain when I miss the toilet." LOL!

ETA*

And I never thought I would have to utter this phrase.

I did not shit out of my mouth. I vomitted out of my mouth and shit out of my ass. Holy cow...LMAO!!!!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 24, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    Eeeeewwwwwwwwww, but glad you feel better?
  • -JC-
    by -JC-
    January 24, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    Uh.....
  • DieselsMom
    January 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM

That's hot!

• Aslen
    by Aslen
    Omg lmao.... Had it coming from both ends eh?
    Better you than me
  • tinnaa2000

lol

• Mrs.Torres2566
    January 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM

I know. It's disgusting but I can't stop laughing about it.

Quoting DieselsMom:

That's hot!

• lovehimforever
    January 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    Lol
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 24, 2013 at 8:18 PM
    You need to go to the dr! Sounds like you may have a bowel obstructon. Vomiting shit is not normal.
  • annas_momma
    Lmfao!!!!

I had a similar experience a few weeks ago, but instead I shit my pants in the car on my way back home. Thank god I was in the car and not in the store though
  • angevil53
    Goodness. Hope you get to poop soon. I went over two weeks with my son. After i had him the glory hit in a few hours. I got double relief.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts