Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mrs.Torres2566
My sad...and hilarious...confession. *May be tmi for some*
January 24, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I haven't been able to poop for over a week. My tummy hurt so bad yesterday I went and bought laxatives. I was getting this poo baby out one way or another. Then for dinner last night we had Taco Bell. This morning I was eating pancakes that DH made me when I felt a rumbly in my tumbly. I got so excited that I was going to finally get to poop I ran upstairs and ripped my pants off, after all this was a big event and I needed my freedom. I sat down on the toilet and nothing happened. Then I got the violent urge to throw up so I turned around and started vomiting. I started spewing liquid sh*t all over the floor at the same time. When I was all done I started busting up laughing. DH came upstairs and saw the mess. He just looked at me and said, "And you complain when I miss the toilet." LOL!

ETA*

And I never thought I would have to utter this phrase.

I did not shit out of my mouth. I vomitted out of my mouth and shit out of my ass. Holy cow...LMAO!!!!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 24, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    Eeeeewwwwwwwwww, but glad you feel better?
  • -JC-
    by -JC-
    January 24, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    Uh.....
  • DieselsMom
    January 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM

That's hot!

• Aslen
    by Aslen
    Omg lmao.... Had it coming from both ends eh?
    Better you than me
  • tinnaa2000

lol

• Mrs.Torres2566
    January 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM

I know. It's disgusting but I can't stop laughing about it.

Quoting DieselsMom:

That's hot!

• lovehimforever
    January 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    Lol
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 24, 2013 at 8:18 PM
    You need to go to the dr! Sounds like you may have a bowel obstructon. Vomiting shit is not normal.
  • annas_momma
    Lmfao!!!!

I had a similar experience a few weeks ago, but instead I shit my pants in the car on my way back home. Thank god I was in the car and not in the store though
  • angevil53
    Goodness. Hope you get to poop soon. I went over two weeks with my son. After i had him the glory hit in a few hours. I got double relief.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN