Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
well that was embarrasing..and today im paying for it
by Anonymous
January 24, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Last night we went to Texas roadhouse. The kids and dh decided to have a race to the car. I was like puleeze I can beat all y'all. I am running I am like I got this.
When I trip in a pothole and fall face first.
My kids died laughing. Dh has his hand over his mouth hiding a laugh.
I pick myself up and just walk defeated to the car. I heard other people laughing from somewhere.
My 13 year old dd laughed so hard she couldn't stop laughing. She would grow quiet and then snicker and then lose it.
My 11 year old said man that would have been a vial video if someone recorded it.
Today I feel like I pinched my neck and my knees and elbows are all scrapped up. Lol

Replies

• Tatiana7
    January 24, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    Awwww. It's still funny tho. And I say that in the nicest way possible.
  • macysmom
    January 24, 2013 at 4:44 PM
    I've done similar. Racing my DD down the outside stairs ... not the safest now that I fell down the last 4. It was like a leap to the bottom and landed hands and knees. I busted myself all up. No one saw but my DD did laugh.
  • beethann
    January 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM

oh no! that would suck :(

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 24, 2013 at 4:46 PM
    Yeah. I wiped out. Completely. As dd said mom you ate the concrete. Whatever. Kid.

Quoting beethann:

oh no! that would suck :(

• Amybarnhart11
    January 24, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I have done things like this before! It sucks to have your ego brusied, but you always end up laughing about it later!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 24, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Hahahahaha, that sucks. I tripped and fell over the coffee table during Christmas break while I was playing Just Dance on the Xbox with my girls. Unfortunately they did get it on tape. :(

• Sassy762
    January 24, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Well it was funny..................

I fall all the time.....pick myself up and do it all over again and that is just when I am walking, lol I can literally trip even when walking on a flat driveway/sidewalk or street....no bumps, potholes or cracks, lol At least you have an excuse, lol

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM
    Lol I've done that 2x. Feel better!
  • nicole4ray
    January 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM
    I needed this laugh, thank you!
  • FunnyKids
    January 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM
    I fell one time walking back from our local fireworks. There were about 30 people directly around me and more around them. My flip flop got caught on the sidewalk and I wiped out. I just jumped up and kept walking everyone was asking if I was ok and my face was so red. I definitely know how you feel.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts