Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
TrouserMouse
So, we have gone through vampires, werewolves, and zombies....
January 24, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Has anyone noticed that the new theme for all the movies coming out is witches?

Replies

• MrsRinehart2010
    January 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM

is it scary? I thnk it looks scary, I really only get into scary movies lol. 

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I went to see "Mama".  I liked it. It was pretty trippy for a PG-13 movie.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

I dont know but I want to see the movie "mama", I also DID want to see hansle an grettle but it seems it going to be more action then scary BOOOO

• wickedfiress
    January 24, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Fantasy and Syfy has gotten more popular, but it's never been "unpopular."

• piratepixie

well they do kinda all go together, i mean they are all things that go bump in the night so to speak...  everything we are seeing now has pretty much been done to an existent before, they are just adding new twists to them now that we haven't really seen before.

• BraydensMama163
    Omg so I'm not the only one lol

I agree something about her bothers me. Possible the teeth and horribly fake southern accent. We do not talk like that.

Quoting Ashgambit:

Like the books, hate the show. I suspect it's because I can't watch Anna Paquin. Something about her bothers me.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I told you that you would like true blood...or .... was it the walking dead?

Either way I'm addicted to both. The books are better though (Sookie stackhouse novels)

Quoting Sassy762:

Hell yes, lol

I prefer the Vampires though, lol I just found and watched 5 seasons of True Blood

Now on to Vampire Diaries

I think the first Vampire show was Dark Shadows....it started in 1966, lol

• Sassy762

Had to have been True Blood...I will never watch Zombie movies, lol

I am so upset with BILL......GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

When is the next True Blood show?? I am spoiled though....I watched 12 episodes in a day or so and I am used to clicking on them right after each other, lol I am going to hate watching 1 show per week, lol

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I told you that you would like true blood...or .... was it the walking dead?

Either way I'm addicted to both. The books are better though (Sookie stackhouse novels)

Quoting Sassy762:

Hell yes, lol

I prefer the Vampires though, lol I just found and watched 5 seasons of True Blood

Now on to Vampire Diaries

I think the first Vampire show was Dark Shadows....it started in 1966, lol

• Ashgambit
    I don't care if Hansel and Gretel is scary or not...I'll be happy to just watch Jeremy Renner :)

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

I dont know but I want to see the movie "mama", I also DID want to see hansle an grettle but it seems it going to be more action then scary BOOOO

• TrouserMouse

I really enjoy scary movies, but I am always disappointed because they usually end up being corny.  This one wasn't corny at all and was pretty creepy.  I don't ever really get "scared" though.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

is it scary? I thnk it looks scary, I really only get into scary movies lol. 

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 24, 2013 at 4:32 PM
    Beautiful creatures is based off a series of books.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    sorry...the witch movie that's coming out called beautiful creatures. There is a book that it's based on.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

It?

Quoting Anonymous:

it's based on a book, and the book was pretty good.

• lanceandhailey

Beautiful Creatures! They are Casters lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN