Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
bipolar people are
by Anonymous
January 24, 2013 at 9:47 AM
All very sick crazy people who cant be trusted. They should all be medicated and watched closely. They shouldnt be allowed to raise their kids. They should all be in hospitals because you never know what will set them off. This is the kind of stuff my MIL says all the time. She is such an uneducated asshole about it. She thinks she knows it all and she is always right. I dont agree with her views on people with bipolar. I was diagnosed bipolar when i was 13. I am none of the things she says. I have 4 children i am raising and i am a wonderful mom to them. I take my meds and have learned how to control myself to some extent. One day im just gona flip shit and go all out insane on her and just say "well thats what us crazy bipolar people do". Im just so upset she would talk like that. What would you do if you were me? She has always been very nice to me and has nothing but good thing to say about me to others. She doesnt know that i am bipolar lol. Wouldnt she be surprised. I wont tell her i am because then she would go from being nice to making my life hell. She isnt one to change her views.

Replies

• ms.momo3
    January 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    I would just tell her "well fuck you very much for your opinion, but no one cares"
  • echoishername
    January 24, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    I would shake my pills in her face and laugh manically.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    This!! But I also thought j was gonna have to come in here and open a can of whoop ass on you!!

Quoting ms.momo3:

I would just tell her "well fuck you very much for your opinion, but no one cares"

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I came in all ready to call you a stupid bitch.  what a letdown.

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    Does she realize that bipolar disorder is passed down by the mothers side??? Lol

My grandmother, aunt, mother and sister are all bipolar I've never been diagnosed but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

It doesn't make you a bad person or a bad mom.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 24, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    Quoting Anonymous:

I came in all ready to call you a stupid bitch.  what a letdown.

Lol sorry to disappoint
  • Abby.N.Amys.Mom
    January 24, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Alrighty then.

• 1CopaceticMama
    January 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    With those views I am surprised she isn't on cafemom ;) lol jk

Seriously though, I would tell her. Have a video camera handy cuz we would all love to see the look on her face :)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Quoting AleaKat:

Does she realize that bipolar disorder is passed down by the mothers side??? Lol

My grandmother, aunt, mother and sister are all bipolar I've never been diagnosed but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

It doesn't make you a bad person or a bad mom.

She thinks she is smart because she reads medical books only problem is they're from like 1910. She thinks you can get aids from a pool liner. There is no reasoning with her.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Oh fuck off. Not all bi-polar patients need meds there are natural ways to deal with it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts