Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Woman's Intuition
by Anonymous
January 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM
I don't even know why I'm making this post. I guess I just need to get my feelings out somehow. I won't get into our history, but my dh and I have been married 10 years and have 4 kids together. We've had major ups and downs, but it's been good 75% of the time.

Anyway, lately I've had this weird feeling like he's hiding something from me. He's never cheated on me before (that I know of at least), but something keeps telling me that I need to be suspicious. Little things he does just don't add up. Like he'll go to bed early because he's "exhausted and can't stay awake any longer", but then I'll go to put laundry away in our room an hour later only to find him laying on the bed on his phone supposedly reading to help him go to sleep.
He's supposed to get off work every day at 5, but lately they've been "having orders come in at the last minute", so he has to be an hour late.
Last Friday he was off work, so he was going to go to the gym. I asked that he not be gone longer than 2 hours because I wanted to spend quality time with him on his day off. 3 hours later I called him and he didn't answer, but he texted me saying "can't talk. I'll call you back". When he called me back 20 minutes later he said he was late because he'd run into a friend in the parking lot and got stuck talking and he didn't want to be rude and answer the phone.
Then, tonight I took the kids to church and I stayed too because I watch the nursery on Wednesday nights, so he gets Wednesday evenings to himself. He was supposed to go to my parent's house to change his oil (because they have a flat driveway and an oil pan he uses), but I called my mom just to talk and asked if he'd come yet or not and apparently he'd already texted my dad letting him know he wasn't coming because he already took care of it. When I asked dh about it, he said that his friend Billy called right after we left and said he could come do it at his house...how convenient...

I could sit here and list 20 more things that make me suspicious, but I know y'all don't have time to read it. I don't want to question him or accuse him until I've got good solid reason to and not just a weird feeling, but I don't know how to go about finding out if I'm just paranoid or if something fishy really is going on.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 24, 2013 at 2:28 AM
    Thanks. I'll definitely update.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Im hoping its nothing for you and your kids sake. Please update us?

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope I'm wrong this time. It would crush me and the kids. I'm hoping and praying it's all just coincidence.

Quoting heavenly1462:

This makes me think something is up. IF hes cheating, he may be feeling guilty and having a hard time facingyou and being able to O. I would definitely do some snooping. Go online and look at the numbers he's calling and texting. Keep track of the mileage. Maybe follow him one day. A womens intintuition is usually right.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, that was something else I meant to mention. Usually he is like a sex crazed maniac, following me around like a horny dog, but he hasn't asked for sex at all lately. Saturday night I initiated and we had sex but he didn't O for the first time since we've been together.

Quoting mommamaggi:

How's the sex lately?

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 24, 2013 at 2:34 AM

That's what I would say. That and I'd come home early once when he's not suspecting and see what's up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would snoop a little and see if you find anything. Maybe you'll find something, maybe you won't. Either way you'll get answers.

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    January 24, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    Send a gift to his work and dont say your name just have a message like "I miss you baby" or something along those lines. If he doesn't mention anything about it then he doesn't know who it's from. If he doesn't know who its from then there's someone else
  • MommyKir
    Kay
    January 24, 2013 at 2:59 AM

check the phone bill. and maybe the milage in the car... check his pay stubs to see if the time he claims he is working adds up to the check(make sure to account for taxes coming out)...Those are things in my hoe at least that don't really require snooping. if you can't find anything there then maybe he is being truthful, you can also ue google latitude to track his cell GPS and see where he is...

• 3xangel
    by 3xangel
    January 24, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

I think your intuition is working just fine. Sounds like you have a liar on your hands.
  • Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    January 24, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    There's your answer.

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried snooping on his phone, but apparently he deletes all calls and texts as they come in which just made me more suspicious.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would snoop a little and see if you find anything. Maybe you'll find something, maybe you won't. Either way you'll get answers.
  • Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    January 24, 2013 at 7:56 AM
    Doesn't look good. This is usually a sign. Call phone company ans find out the phone number asap. Text it from your phone and say you are borrowing a friend's phone and see what happens. I think you already know the answer its a matter of catching him red handed. Can you follow him after work?

Quoting Summerlion1123:

Okay now that IS weird.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, that was something else I meant to mention. Usually he is like a sex crazed maniac, following me around like a horny dog, but he hasn't asked for sex at all lately. Saturday night I initiated and we had sex but he didn't O for the first time since we've been together.

Quoting mommamaggi:

How's the sex lately?

• 1CopaceticMama
    January 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM

don't snoop because what if he isn't doing anything wrong. Then it put a wrench into the whole marriage because you can't trust him enough just to ask. Granted, I think something is up to but I would be straight up blunt. Tell him that you have been noticing things, explain those things, and ask if he is with someone else. I hope its not for you and your childrens sake <3

• Anonymous 10
    by Anonymous 10
    January 24, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    Go through the phone bill and see if there is a number he calls more then any other. Then go to a pay phone. Or *67 the number. Call it, see who answers, if its female ask her who she is. Don't let on who you are or why you are calling. That's how I figured out my ex's ow.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    Ha!! That's amazing!! I think I'll do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Send a gift to his work and dont say your name just have a message like "I miss you baby" or something along those lines. If he doesn't mention anything about it then he doesn't know who it's from. If he doesn't know who its from then there's someone else

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN