Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Please be honest!!!!! If you have ever been on a road trip, come in here!!!
by Anonymous
January 23, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Have you ever taken your child(ren) out of their caeseat, like to feed the baby or something...

Be honest, go anon if you need to!!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 9:30 PM

rofl... by the time we were around 2, we were already out of car seats. Seat belt laws were fairly lax at the time. Usually, we were found jumping around on the seat or climbing into the front.

Quoting lucsch:

The ladies will be aghast at this! However, I'm old enough to remember when there were no seatbelts in cars and babies were put in basket-like beds that hung over the seat. I remember my mom throwing her arm in front of me (yes I rode in the front seat!) when she had to stop really quickly.

Quoting wooly:

When they were infants no but when they got bigger we took the back seat out of the van and after we got going on the highway we turned them loose to get in the back and play with their toys. This was before the day of built in DVD players.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 9:32 PM

No. we always try to travel at night when the are asleep

• aimhawk
    by aimhawk
    January 23, 2013 at 9:34 PM

No. If something needed to be done we pulled over. It is supposed to take 13 hours to get to a part of FL we were going to and it took us around 18...

• thatgirl70
    January 23, 2013 at 9:36 PM

No.

• ddhb2007
    January 23, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    No, I've never taken her out of her car seat on a road trip, and she's road tripped to 29 states (will be 34 after we get back from DC in a few weeks).
  • Abbysmom1215
    January 23, 2013 at 9:42 PM
    No. Not worth the risk.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 24, 2013 at 12:09 AM
    LOL!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Nevermind.

Quoting s.osborne:

Play what? You can't honestly have thought I was really Sharon Osbourne did you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh, so what! Momma don't like to play.....boo.

Quoting s.osborne:

Yeah no....they spell their name Osbourne. With a "U"

Quoting Anonymous:

Ozzy's wife!

Quoting s.osborne:

Who is Sharon?

Quoting Anonymous:

SHARON!!

Quoting s.osborne:

Yes. I even sat in the back seat and held him to pat/rock him to sleep because he was completely inconsolable and screeching.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts