Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
TAMPONS
by Anonymous
January 23, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Okay. So me and my friend were talking on the phone and somehow we got on the subject of tampons lol. We were just talking about periods and all the fun stuff that goes along with being on your period. Anyway, my question is to you ladies is when you are on your period and when you are in the shower do you take your tampon out before you shower and put a new one in after your shower or do you shower with a tampon in while your on your period? We are having a bet over this...

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 9:40 PM
    I wear my tampon in the shower and change it after.
  • thetrollcat
    January 23, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I take the tampon out while in the shower and rinse it off then put it back in.

• Jessica_Esqueda
    January 23, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I take it out before the shower, get clean, and then put a new one in after the shower. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Both 

• StevieMarie

Take it the fuck out and wash your shit! lol

• Jennyanne322
    I have two heavy days, so I keep it in during those two days, but the other 4 days. I take it out before I shower.
  • achorney
    January 23, 2013 at 9:44 PM

This is raw win.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I take the tampon out while in the shower and rinse it off then put it back in.

• Cassie2115
    January 23, 2013 at 9:44 PM
    The only time I ever kept it in is when I had to shower in at the hog barn I worked at. But once I was thru and dressed I usually changed it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts