Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mommytotwins44
titanic
January 23, 2013 at 5:16 PM
i have always been interedted in titanic. no not the movie with jack and rose but the true story about titanic. someone told me there is a like replica of the titanic for tourists. can anyone tell me if this is true and if so where is it. is there a museum i can go to with the artifacts from titanic? i am just so discusted that so many people died on that ship. i have an old documentary about it on dvd that my future son in law bought me. please dont think i am silly it is just something i find fascinating. thanks in advance. i have tried to look on my phone since that is the only source of internet i have and i am getting no where......

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM
    There was a titanic exhibit in Vegas. Not sure if it's still there. I went last year.
  • Mommytotwins44
    January 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    _bump_
  • angevil53
    January 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    I believe the one you're referring to is in branson mo
  • PinkyPan
    January 23, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Pigeon Forge TN has one. I believe there may be one in Branson.

• Mommytotwins44
    January 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM
    you went last year? what was it like?
  • Mommynwife26
    January 23, 2013 at 5:21 PM

This but I went in 2006

Quoting Anonymous:

There was a titanic exhibit in Vegas. Not sure if it's still there. I went last year.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 23, 2013 at 5:22 PM
    They have traveling museums mainly.

Oh and it's * disgusted * and the wreck was not on purpose sooooo not sure why your mad ?
  • Mommytotwins44
    January 23, 2013 at 5:23 PM
    what is the one in tennessee? since i live in nc i could make it to there. how big is the exhibit do you know?
  • LucyHarper
    January 23, 2013 at 5:25 PM

There isn't currently a replica, though there are plans to build one as part of a museum in Europe. There are several museums with artifacts from the Titanic, theres a museum devoted to the Titanic in Belfast, as well as a traveling exhibition. 

• .Funfetti.
    January 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM

You could probably find all the info you are looking for with a simple google search, not here.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts