Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mommytotwins44
titanic
January 23, 2013 at 5:16 PM
i have always been interedted in titanic. no not the movie with jack and rose but the true story about titanic. someone told me there is a like replica of the titanic for tourists. can anyone tell me if this is true and if so where is it. is there a museum i can go to with the artifacts from titanic? i am just so discusted that so many people died on that ship. i have an old documentary about it on dvd that my future son in law bought me. please dont think i am silly it is just something i find fascinating. thanks in advance. i have tried to look on my phone since that is the only source of internet i have and i am getting no where......

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM
    There was a titanic exhibit in Vegas. Not sure if it's still there. I went last year.
  • Mommytotwins44
    January 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    _bump_
  • angevil53
    January 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    I believe the one you're referring to is in branson mo
  • PinkyPan
    January 23, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Pigeon Forge TN has one. I believe there may be one in Branson.

• Mommytotwins44
    January 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM
    you went last year? what was it like?
  • Mommynwife26
    January 23, 2013 at 5:21 PM

This but I went in 2006

Quoting Anonymous:

There was a titanic exhibit in Vegas. Not sure if it's still there. I went last year.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 23, 2013 at 5:22 PM
    They have traveling museums mainly.

Oh and it's * disgusted * and the wreck was not on purpose sooooo not sure why your mad ?
  • Mommytotwins44
    January 23, 2013 at 5:23 PM
    what is the one in tennessee? since i live in nc i could make it to there. how big is the exhibit do you know?
  • LucyHarper
    January 23, 2013 at 5:25 PM

There isn't currently a replica, though there are plans to build one as part of a museum in Europe. There are several museums with artifacts from the Titanic, theres a museum devoted to the Titanic in Belfast, as well as a traveling exhibition. 

• .Funfetti.
    January 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM

You could probably find all the info you are looking for with a simple google search, not here.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN