Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LoganTroyMom
i lost my
January 23, 2013 at 5:11 PM
anon :( oh well. i'll just have to be mean to you bitches without being anon LOL

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 23, 2013 at 5:23 PM
    Someone said they do reverse searches on stuff! I don't know, one girl posted forever ago about someone from this group finding her!!

I just ways stay anon so b*tches can't stalk me!

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

how would they know my nameeeee????

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree... It's fun! ;)

I never do it because I'm not creative enough, but I get my sassy responses in!!!

Just make your FB private now so none of them can FB stalk you, they're crazy enough to do it!

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

LOL no. i've actually been at work all day. i made one this morning and they got pissed lol but i like riling up these biatches lolol

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you the one making all those crazy 'found preg test that isn't mine' posts?!
  • yayay15
    by yayay15
    January 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    Why?
  • LoganTroyMom
    January 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    NO WAY I love pit bulls and would never try to work against my own cause.. even anonymously lol. i LOVE pits and i have one :)

Quoting lilmami316:

are you the one who did the post  this morning  over  pit bulls and  people who own them being trashy?

• SweetandSassy12
    January 23, 2013 at 5:25 PM
    How do you lose the anon button
  • LoganTroyMom
    lol bitches in mc is cray cray

Quoting Anonymous:

Someone said they do reverse searches on stuff! I don't know, one girl posted forever ago about someone from this group finding her!!

I just ways stay anon so b*tches can't stalk me!

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

how would they know my nameeeee????

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree... It's fun! ;)

I never do it because I'm not creative enough, but I get my sassy responses in!!!

Just make your FB private now so none of them can FB stalk you, they're crazy enough to do it!

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

LOL no. i've actually been at work all day. i made one this morning and they got pissed lol but i like riling up these biatches lolol

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you the one making all those crazy 'found preg test that isn't mine' posts?!
  • LoganTroyMom
    piss off the mods lol

Quoting SweetandSassy12:

How do you lose the anon button
  • LoganTroyMom
    January 23, 2013 at 5:27 PM
    i made a troll post this morning and when i got home from work it was POOF and i lost my anon. i wont tell you what it was but if someone guesses it i'll own it. It was just a post to ruffle feathers lmao
  • LoganTroyMom
    January 23, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    lol i make troll posts when i'm bored. often ridiculous things i overhear, i'll say on here just to get a reaction lol... guilty..

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree... It's fun! ;)

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 23, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    Well lol I know someone who was banned from the group so you aren't that bad
  • AliKatAK47
    January 23, 2013 at 5:31 PM

How do you lose it?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts