Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
FINAL UPDATE- UPDATE!!!! Seriously mirena thanks for doing your damn job!! lol
by Anonymous
January 23, 2013 at 3:30 PM
I just came from my ultrasound appointment because the dr couldn't find my mirena, and thank goodness I had an awesome tech that told me what she saw even though they aren't supposed to. My mirena is no where near in place and I am possibly pregnant the tech said she saw a sac of fluid in my uterus but it could just be from where the mirena moved from.. Wow I am sitting in shock waiting on the drs phone call! UPDATE: the dr sent me in for labwork and I have a follow up appointment on Monday to discuss everything! Thank you ladies for all the replies!

FINAL UPDATE- sorry I have been MIA ladies but a lot has been going on I ended up in the ER and then being ambulanced to another hospital. Upon review if my u/s and a CT scan done at the hospital. My mirena is in the correctly placement just slightly lower than most are placed. I am NOT pregnant the fluid filled sac was from a cyst that ruptured from one of my overies which is normal response during ovulation. The fluid takes about a week to reabsorb into the body. All the pain, cramping, and overall not feeling well was due to my appendix being inflamed. Thank goodness it wasn't at a place that required emergency surgery yet but I will be having my appendix removed as well as removing the mirena since I am now so anxious about it lol... Thank all you ladies for the replies!!

Replies

• Crashly
    by Crashly
    January 23, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    Ruh roh!
  • xMs.Shannax
    January 23, 2013 at 3:31 PM
    Mirena is a joke!
  • momsince04
    Wow!
  • GLO682
    by GLO682

eek. i would die!

• Mazie0723
    January 23, 2013 at 3:32 PM
    Yikes. Good luck!
  • angevil53
    Oh shit. Yeah i don't trust that.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I am kicking myself for even getting it in to begin with!

Quoting xMs.Shannax:

Mirena is a joke!
  • bustybee

nice! is the mirena an IUD?

• Anonymous 1
    January 23, 2013 at 3:33 PM
    Lol my youngest will be 19 months old when this baby is born if I am truly pregnant..

Quoting GLO682:

eek. i would die!

• Anonymous 1
    January 23, 2013 at 3:33 PM
    Yup :/

Quoting bustybee:

nice! is the mirena an IUD?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups