Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Eagle293
what's the correct saying
January 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I can't believe I even have to have this conversation with my son but I'm constantly telling him to wear his belt. His pants tend to slip down and show his butt crack to the world. So I finally asked him if he really wants someone at school to de-pants him and show everyone his " package". I know for a fact he doesn't wear the underwear I know he has because I do the laundry. The only thing I got out of the conversation from him is It's pantsing not de-pantsing mom.". So which is it, apparently I'm not up to date with the lingo of our children. Also how do I keep his pants up. And don't say smaller pants because then they're to short. I am not raising a punk and I'm about to glue a belt to his pants.

Replies

• pbjtime87
    January 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM
    It's pantsing mom!

Eta: you make sound like deflowering but for boys lol
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM
    Pantsing. And I would still get him smaller pants. Let him make the choice; too short of pants or wear a friggen belt.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM

it's pantsing!! and tell him to wear a belt or he'll be forced to wear suspenders and those are so not cool!!! lol

• Eagle293
    January 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    Well de-pantsing sounds more suitable. Lol. I grew up with sisters so boys are like aliens to me. I'm learning a lot over the years.

Quoting pbjtime87:

It's pantsing mom!

Eta: you make sound like deflowering but for boys lol

• Eagle293
    January 23, 2013 at 12:10 PM
    That just might work thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

it's pantsing!! and tell him to wear a belt or he'll be forced to wear suspenders and those are so not cool!!! lol

• jteffs
    by jteffs
    January 23, 2013 at 12:11 PM
    Pantsing. What size is he wearing? If he's a teen wearing 'mens' clothes, just buy pants with a longer inseam.
  • beerabitch69
    January 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM

how old is he?

• Eagle293
    January 23, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    Soon to be twelve and already well over 5 ft. Sigh. Both his grandpas are over six ft.

Quoting jteffs:

Pantsing. What size is he wearing? If he's a teen wearing 'mens' clothes, just buy pants with a longer inseam.

• jteffs
    by jteffs
    January 23, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    He may need a 34 inseam instead of 32, just with the same waist, but he's only 5 feetish so I doubt he'll need it.

Quoting Eagle293:

Soon to be twelve and already well over 5 ft. Sigh. Both his grandpas are over six ft.

Quoting jteffs:

• Eagle293
    January 23, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    I'll check into it. It would help if walmart wasn't the only damn clothing store close to us.

Quoting jteffs:

He may need a 34 inseam instead of 32, just with the same waist, but he's only 5 feetish so I doubt he'll need it.

Quoting Eagle293:

Quoting jteffs:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts