Mom Confessions

Anonymous
My confession : I had an affair.
by Anonymous
January 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I had an emotional affair Online and through texts with my ex (child father). ( I told him about my problems and my emotions and also told him I missed him. He would always ask for sex, but I never did. I ignored it.) admitted it to dh, admitted I was an idiot and it was wrong, and apoligized. I told him that he did not make me feel loved or wanted or cared about. It's not an excuse, but he wanted an explanation. Later, I found out that he had an affair online and on his phone, and the woman had sent pics off herself, in clothes, and a bikini, and he saved the pictures on the computer, told me they were a friends that used the computer. (telling eachother they love eachother and are always in their heart, they called eachother bear something) He told me it was because he was sad about what happened, and because we were arguing a lot.. Now we have both got past it, and are happy, and trying to work things out for us and our girls. Hopefully everything works out. We both admit we were wrong, (although he blames me a little for why he did it.) and want to try to save or marriage. We think we can. This it's my confession.

Replies

• GLO682
    by GLO682
    January 23, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I hope it works out for you.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 23, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    Thank you!

Quoting GLO682:

I hope it works out for you.

• Jessy613
    January 23, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Good luck. =)

• Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    Thank you!

Quoting Jessy613:

Good luck. =)

• kgsharber
    January 23, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Wierd. You really don't think you guys should just move on? I mean you both are cheater and seems like there will be infinate trust issues.

• siennasmamma
    January 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I hope everything works out for you two.

• Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    We have learned to trust eachother and are completely open when we talk or with or phones and computers. And we are being open about or problems and our feelings

Quoting kgsharber:

Wierd. You really don't think you guys should just move on? I mean you both are cheater and seems like there will be infinate trust issues.

• C.Fleury
    January 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    I wish you guys thes best of luck.
  • Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 10:44 AM
    Thank you!

Quoting siennasmamma:

I hope everything works out for you two.

• Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 10:44 AM
    Thank you!

Quoting C.Fleury:

I wish you guys thes best of luck.

Mom Confessions