Mom Confessions

Anonymous
would you get a tattoo....
by Anonymous
January 23, 2013 at 8:08 AM
of a quote? i read the other day...'stop putting words on people, they are not bumperstickers!' and i have to say i think i agree. what do you think?

eta: i have considered getting 'all you need is love' somewhere on myself...thinkin not now though...

ok, i feel like some people think the first quote is something i want on myself. no. it is a quote that i read about the tattoos. on fb. just something some random dude said...lol...hope that cleared that up..:)

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    Maybe, maybe not, idk.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    If it's something very meaningful. I like Bible verses.
  • GreenEyePixie
    January 23, 2013 at 8:10 AM
    depends on the words and what they mean to me.
  • bren_mom
    January 23, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I don't think it's for me, but to each their own.  Everybody I've met with tattoos has a good story of some sort behind them, so I guess that would weigh in too.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I have the word "Breathe" on the inside of my wrist. I get that it isn't a quote, but that's as far as I've gone word-wise. I suffer from debilitating anxiety and have to constantly calm myself down and "just breathe," so that's where it came from.

• mama_2_jasper
    January 23, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    No. I don't like word tattoos.
  • crazygirl907

I like quotes, but I couldn't see myself getting the word bumper stickers tattooed. 

• lucky2Beeme

I would never get one at all. I dont like them.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 23, 2013 at 8:15 AM

My son just recently got a tattoo that says "Love is the Movement".   I think it looks rather nice also.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 23, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    why would you? in no way does my post suggest that....?

Quoting crazygirl907:

I like quotes, but I couldn't see myself getting the word bumper stickers tattooed. 

Mom Confessions