• atyou
    by atyou
    January 23, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    Not me.

I had a fantastic childhood.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 23, 2013 at 7:07 AM
    I always wished my parents had gotten divorced earlier. Five years of screaming fights, cheating, and meanness are a terrible thing for children to witness...
  • Mamasita71
    Not having to endure & hide being abused.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    A new set of parents... and I didn't have a rotten childhood, I had a destructive one... I'm pretty sure I'm suppose to be some sort drug addict or abuser considering how I grew up... I am a manipulator but that's as bad as it gets...
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    I know I did things did not get better for me until I turned 18 and ran away. Always going to be someone that had it worse than you. I'm not sure if anything would have made my life better. Maybe my parents being good parents and taking care of me. Not giving me up for adoption. The thing is if anything had gone right in my childhood I would not have met my husband at 16 and would have an entirely different life, and I wouldn't want to share my life with anyone else besides him.
  • nyxiemist
    January 23, 2013 at 7:08 AM

My mother not dieing of cancer would have made it much better.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 23, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    If my Mom took her bipolar and schizophrenic drugs like she wad supposed to. That would probably prevented her from beating my siblings and I. Also if my Father had put a stop to the physical and mental abuse instead of adding to it by hitting us with a paddle and his belt.

Besides that I had a wonderful childhood.
  • jbirdsladie27
    January 23, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    Dude!! You too??!!!!!

Quoting atyou:

Not me.

I had a fantastic childhood.
  • UxorQuodMatris.
    January 23, 2013 at 7:12 AM
    If my mom either a.) didn't meet my stepdad or b.) had a spine and stopped him from "disciplining" us the way he did.

She's weak, and it's pathetic. He's so rude to her now that she's the only one around. She refuses to acknowledge that he abused her children. Apparently it's perfectly ok for a200 pound man to break a piece of plywood on a 45 pound 8 year old, hit a 12 year old in the face and hit children for eating out of his exact schedule.

Sorry for rambling lol. This is a hotspot with me lately. They recently visited and it just brought it all to the surface. If he can't get weed, he's an absolute DICK. It's unbelievable.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 23, 2013 at 7:13 AM

I don't think I did, I know I did.

It would have been better to not have an abusive father. It would have been better if he didn't dump us for another family. It would have been better if my mother was actually a mother. It would have been better not finding my grandmother dead. It would have been better not being responsible for my baby sister. It would have been better not to worry about what man was coming home next month.

I will never be what my so called parents were.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts