Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
amy1will
Almost went to the er.
January 23, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Started having issues breathing. My ribs started hurting and my chest too. I have a heart murmur that causes me problems sometimes. I felt dizzy as well. I'm 11weeks and 4days pregnant and this never happened with my boys. I took a pillow and sit it up on my bed and took some deep breaths and just relaxed for a little while. Thinking it might help. Luckily it did. I'm breathing better now and the chest pains have stopped. I still have some pain in my ribs but nothing to bad. Scared my hubby he was ready to pack the kids on the car and go. I told him let me try this first and it helped so he's good now.

Replies

• jacandjay
    January 23, 2013 at 2:23 AM
    Anxiety... it will lead to a panic attack drink water and deep breaths
  • amy1will
    January 23, 2013 at 2:25 AM
    I did have a panic attack on Monday cause of blood work. I hate needles and that's what I did at the hospital after they finished.

Quoting jacandjay:

Anxiety... it will lead to a panic attack drink water and deep breaths
  • jacandjay
    January 23, 2013 at 2:26 AM
    Yup.. you need to call your dr and let them know what happen tonight... i have it bad... its scary
  • mom2priceboys
    January 23, 2013 at 2:28 AM

yeah, call your Dr tomorrow and tell them so they can document it in your chart just in  case - better safe than......... Hope you stay feeling better !!

• amy1will
    January 23, 2013 at 2:28 AM
    Oh yea I am in the morning. I usually only get it when I have to do blood work which is only when I'm pregnant. With my boys i just had some chest pains nothing to bad. Nothing like Monday. But tonight I was just watching TV.

Quoting jacandjay:

Yup.. you need to call your dr and let them know what happen tonight... i have it bad... its scary
  • amy1will
    January 23, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    Thank you. I am as soon as the open. I'm also gonna tell my high risk doc. We see him on the 31.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

yeah, call your Dr tomorrow and tell them so they can document it in your chart just in  case - better safe than......... Hope you stay feeling better !!

• jacandjay
    January 23, 2013 at 2:30 AM
    Make sure your eating as well! I have to make sure i get enough rest and eat otherwisr i can have it happen anywhere.. i was getting a pedicure the last time it happened

Quoting amy1will:

Oh yea I am in the morning. I usually only get it when I have to do blood work which is only when I'm pregnant. With my boys i just had some chest pains nothing to bad. Nothing like Monday. But tonight I was just watching TV.

Quoting jacandjay:

• mom2priceboys
    January 23, 2013 at 2:31 AM

yeah I too had a neonatologist due to pregnancy loss. However, you're almost at that 12 week age - woohoo!!!

Quoting amy1will:

Thank you. I am as soon as the open. I'm also gonna tell my high risk doc. We see him on the 31.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

• amy1will
    January 23, 2013 at 2:32 AM
    I've been eating small meals all throughout the days and eating fruit as well. Been sleeping a lot more then normal. All I want to do is sleep since I got pregnant. I've been so tired but my iron is good. Oh wow that's scary.

Quoting jacandjay:

Make sure your eating as well! I have to make sure i get enough rest and eat otherwisr i can have it happen anywhere.. i was getting a pedicure the last time it happened

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting jacandjay:

• amy1will
    January 23, 2013 at 2:35 AM
    We have one due to is having a 5yr old with Down Syndrome. They are being cautious. I'm so sorry for your loss. I think I will be better after 12weeks. We lost a baby in April so it didn't feel real at first.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

yeah I too had a neonatologist due to pregnancy loss. However, you're almost at that 12 week age - woohoo!!!

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting mom2priceboys:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN