Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
ExquisiteMomof2
A pain worse than child birth! Update
January 22, 2013 at 11:49 PM
OMG!!!!!! Pain worse than child birth! Being stung by a Scorpion in your own home walking down the hall back from the bathroom to the couch.

My husband is attempting to find the little Fucker! We have two small children. Yes I have already called poison control.

Omg God, hurts so fucking bad!

Update: My husband could not find it. :-( It's freaking the shit out of me. I don't want that monster near my babies!

I know the er can't do anything except pain management. So, Thank goodness for on call docs. She called in a pain script for me. Hubs just picked up about 15 mins ago and I just took it, going to get since relief finally to go nighty night. She knows that I never ever complain of pain and will tough it out, except when I'm in pain I can't stand she knows it's bad. So that's why she offered to call in something small. My motto at thus point is, if I'm asleep I can't feel it, or think about it. I'm starting to feel drowsy already.

Yes, to me this is so much worse than child birth. Yes they were pit induced for medical reasons. Only natural pain management. Vaginal births, both having level 4 tears.

Unlike child birth where I got to walk, use a birthing ball, squat, shower, and use breathing techniques to manage pain, this just won't stop no matter how hard I try. So yes, for me way flipping worse than child birth.

Replies

• weezer_cookie
    January 22, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    Ewww where do you live? I hope you feel better soon!
  • ExquisiteMomof2
    January 23, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    Arizona. I will upload pics here in a second.

Quoting weezer_cookie:

Ewww where do you live? I hope you feel better soon!
  • bowribbonmama
    January 23, 2013 at 12:03 AM
    Fuck...that.
    Hope you find the fucker.
  • ExquisiteMomof2
    January 23, 2013 at 12:04 AM

• ExquisiteMomof2
    January 23, 2013 at 12:05 AM

• 428pm
    by 428pm
    January 23, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Oh jeez, are you ok? Arent they venomous?

• wulfeyes05
    January 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM
    I've been stung by one and I have to disagree
  • mich.el.le

Eeek! Hope you find it and get some relief. :(

• alexsmomaubrys2

I'm sorry.

I had a kidney stone and that is the worst pain I've ever felt and I had 2 non-medicated births.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    Lol you must've had an epidural during childbirth then because I've been stung by a scorpion and the pain doesn't even compare.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts