Mom Confessions

Anonymous
My kids sleep together in the same bed every night..
by Anonymous
January 22, 2013 at 10:18 PM

..is this okay??

We just recently moved and they share a room. I had to throw out one of their twin beds during the move, but we had an extra queen mattress. So I have them both in one queen until I can score a good deal on some bunk beds.

They personally like sharing a bed. Sometimes they argue and put the teddy bear in between one another ;) They are 4 and 5 year old boys by the way.

ETA- Sweet! My first featured post. I was wondering why my post got so many replies! Thanks for ALL your input ladies!

Replies

• YzmaRocks
    January 22, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    Mine share a full size bed.

As long as they are happy, no need to worry :)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 22, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I do wonder what some of the santicmommies on here would think. lol its probably CPS worthy to SOMEONE I am sure. hahahah

Quoting YzmaRocks:

• rmfanfgljf
    January 22, 2013 at 10:23 PM

my 6 and 7 yo girls share a bed, they prefer it this way and we will continue to allow until they want their idndependance in that area.

• ksueditz
    My girls, ages 8&7, sleep BETTER together. I think it's a security thing.
  • robyann
    by robyann

I don't see anything wrong with them sharing a bed at all. I'm sure over all they do enjoy it. Years ago people shared beds all the time. I shared a bed with my sister for years. Even after we had our own beds and own rooms, we'd sometimes still sleep together.

• luvhubandbabys
    I shared a double bed with my sister until middle school when we got bunk beds. We each had our own blanket cuz we wouldn't share. Lol
  • YzmaRocks
    Meh, I don't care what people think. It works for us, that is all that matters. But I am sure someone will be horrified, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do wonder what some of the santicmommies on here would think. lol its probably CPS worthy to SOMEONE I am sure. hahahah

Quoting YzmaRocks:

• Xanbuttsmom
    January 22, 2013 at 10:24 PM
    I shared a bed with my sister
  • mariesmama

so long as they are the same gender i think its ok  laura ingalls and her sisters did that

• i_lovedyoufirst
    My dh,my daughter,my son(sometimes) & I share a bed all the time!
    My sons toddler bed goes next to ours & I just cosleep with the little one.
    My son is 19 months my daughter is 3 months.

Mom Confessions