Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What happened to Christians only poof post? Mustard seed?
by Anonymous
January 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I said it looked like witchcraft and got a bunch of responses but I didn't get to read them all because it poofed. It was these little jars u wear around ur neck with mustard seeds and it said faith on them. It looked kind of witch like to me.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM
    I wondered too. I got quoted twice when I said it was overpriced junk and that you could get something more attractive for half the price.
  • ihave1
    by ihave1
    January 22, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Trying to start drama huh?  Anyone want some popcorn?

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 22, 2013 at 9:22 PM

They're from the Bible (the story of the mustard seed), I'm assuming the OP deleted due to drama and disrespect.

On another note, whatever happened to that post from the lady who was arguing with her husband? He texted her, calling her a liar but refused to tell her what it was all about. She was going to update when he got home and I lost the post :(

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    I missed it

Quoting Anonymous:

They're from the Bible (the story of the mustard seed), I'm assuming the OP deleted due to drama and disrespect.

On another note, whatever happened to that post from the lady who was arguing with her husband? He texted her, calling her a liar but refused to tell her what it was all about. She was going to update when he got home and I lost the post :(

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 22, 2013 at 9:29 PM
    No I just wondered.

Quoting ihave1:

Trying to start drama huh?  Anyone want some popcorn?

• Josie_P
    by Josie_P
    January 22, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Deleted. She told me I didn't have enough faith or something because I wouldn't pay $20 for it. And then I saw it went downhill from there lol!

• 555wife
    by 555wife
    January 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM
    I've been wondering about that post too!

Quoting Anonymous:

• sha_lyn68

It seemed to go poof soon after she asked who else other than Christians follow the bible and I named the religions that do. Although right before I posted there were posts talking about how she stole the pic from Etsy and that anyone could buy them for $10.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    That post was deleted too.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 22, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Poop :(

Did she ever update with anything?

Quoting Anonymous:

That post was deleted too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts