Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
It really is that great!
by Anonymous
January 22, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I see people on here ranting that the people who claimt o be so happy with their lives proabbly aren't really, but my life really is nearly perfect.

My husband is my best friend-he's always there for me-helps out around the house, works hard so I can stay home with the kids.

The kids are all cute, funny, smart, and sweet.

If we had a little more money and slightly less crazy extended families our lives would be nearly perfect.

Yes. I do want a cookie. Thanks for asking. ;)

Replies

• Mamasgirl524
    January 22, 2013 at 4:45 PM
    Word!
  • Mamasgirl524
    January 22, 2013 at 4:45 PM
    Why did you delete your bump?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I feel it takes away from any replies. I like things concise.

• 2ltlmonkeyz
    January 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM

that is awesome :)

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 22, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Most woman are like that then they find out their husbands fucking a coworker =)

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 22, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    You sound jealous and bitter dear, go watch more Dr.Phil..(pats your head)
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Give me your greatest words of wisdom?

• LeetjieJ
    January 22, 2013 at 5:17 PM
    That's so great! A refreshing change from a lot of the negativity abounding in the world today! I hope you have many, many wonderful years ahead of you!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM

If my husband is fucking his coworker I'm REALLY screwed because that would make him gay. ;)

As for words of wisdom, there really isn't a great secret. DH and I are childhood sweethearts. We have open communication and can tell each other anything. Listening, communication, and respect are so important. We laugh a lot-that's one of the most important things, I think. I think as time goes on and the economy fluctuates and reality of life sets in a lot of people forget to notice the beauty all around them every moment. We're surrounded by miracles. You just have to open your eyes and really see them. Yes. There are a lot of bad things in life too-but if we were to count them and put them into groups of beautiful and ugly the beautiful side would be much more abundant.

I feel sad that more women are not happy in their relationships. Everyone should have unconditional love and support.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 23, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Or the babysitter! lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Most woman are like that then they find out their husbands fucking a coworker =)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN