Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
SterlingHeart
Proud of yourself??? Why???
January 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Did my nails last night -- was a manicurist from 1988 - 1995 / still do  my own and friends and my daughter's on occasion --  well i re-did my own last night with a pink and white layover my natural nails correcting the shape so they are square.....  here is my work 

so love how they turned out and so love that i can still pull this off LOL 

here is my daughter's i did over the weekend 

What do you do that just makes you happy and proud of yourself????  

Replies

• 2ltlmonkeyz
    January 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM

they look awesome :)

• Pink.Sunshine
    January 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I am pretty good with nails but I don't wish to damage my natural nails with that acrylic/gel etc. My nails seem to be growing longer than ever now that I stopped using tips and that other crap.

• Melissa_4
    January 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Cute!!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    I am me, therefor I am PROUD
  • SterlingHeart

You are soooo lucky - I tried it all and never can get them to grow out and last -- they grow but they are just too brittle and I can't stand to have them looking raggedy LOL  

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I am pretty good with nails but I don't wish to damage my natural nails with that acrylic/gel etc. My nails seem to be growing longer than ever now that I stopped using tips and that other crap.

• Aeonix
    by Aeonix

I am really good at making hair accessories like bows, bow holders, etc. I am rarely one to brag about myself but I look at the things I make and I am impressed lol. 

• mommamaggi
    January 22, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I grow people; it's kind of a super power.

• mom_dl6
    by mom_dl6

SWEET !

• SterlingHeart

Would love to see them --- I am a crafty mommy too -- have made some great costumes and I crochet, paint etc.... isn't it fun!!!!!!!!!  

Quoting Aeonix:

I am really good at making hair accessories like bows, bow holders, etc. I am rarely one to brag about myself but I look at the things I make and I am impressed lol. 

• Mweddle
    by Mweddle
    January 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I had my zumba class last night and I had nearly 30 people there!!!  I was super pumped!  I went wayyyyyy out of my comfort zone to even get certified, much less actually teach a class!  I am really proud of myself.  If you had asked me 3 years ago what I'd be doing these days I would have NEVER said, "I'll be a fitness instructor!"

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts