Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
SterlingHeart
Proud of yourself??? Why???
January 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Did my nails last night -- was a manicurist from 1988 - 1995 / still do  my own and friends and my daughter's on occasion --  well i re-did my own last night with a pink and white layover my natural nails correcting the shape so they are square.....  here is my work 

so love how they turned out and so love that i can still pull this off LOL 

here is my daughter's i did over the weekend 

What do you do that just makes you happy and proud of yourself????  

Replies

• 2ltlmonkeyz
    January 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM

they look awesome :)

• Pink.Sunshine
    January 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I am pretty good with nails but I don't wish to damage my natural nails with that acrylic/gel etc. My nails seem to be growing longer than ever now that I stopped using tips and that other crap.

• Melissa_4
    January 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Cute!!!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    I am me, therefor I am PROUD
  • SterlingHeart

You are soooo lucky - I tried it all and never can get them to grow out and last -- they grow but they are just too brittle and I can't stand to have them looking raggedy LOL  

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I am pretty good with nails but I don't wish to damage my natural nails with that acrylic/gel etc. My nails seem to be growing longer than ever now that I stopped using tips and that other crap.

• Aeonix
    by Aeonix

I am really good at making hair accessories like bows, bow holders, etc. I am rarely one to brag about myself but I look at the things I make and I am impressed lol. 

• mommamaggi
    January 22, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I grow people; it's kind of a super power.

• mom_dl6
    by mom_dl6

SWEET !

• SterlingHeart

Would love to see them --- I am a crafty mommy too -- have made some great costumes and I crochet, paint etc.... isn't it fun!!!!!!!!!  

Quoting Aeonix:

I am really good at making hair accessories like bows, bow holders, etc. I am rarely one to brag about myself but I look at the things I make and I am impressed lol. 

• Mweddle
    by Mweddle
    January 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I had my zumba class last night and I had nearly 30 people there!!!  I was super pumped!  I went wayyyyyy out of my comfort zone to even get certified, much less actually teach a class!  I am really proud of myself.  If you had asked me 3 years ago what I'd be doing these days I would have NEVER said, "I'll be a fitness instructor!"

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN