Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I think I'm addicted to aderal
by Anonymous
January 21, 2013 at 6:22 AM
I've done it a couple times and I really want more :/ it makes me not lazy, makes me not shy, makes me talk more, and makes me more motivated to achieve my dreams. I want the personality that I have on aderal without being on it. :/ I'm not prescribed and I don't think I have ADHD.. I can't buy it but I want it :( the bad thing is I can't eat or sleep for days on it. Any advice besides the obvious or words of encouragement?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 21, 2013 at 6:25 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    January 21, 2013 at 6:26 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 21, 2013 at 6:26 AM
    Nope I wanna try it too
  • angeleyes16
    January 21, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Don't fuck with it anymore. I didn't think I would get addicted to pain pills, but I did. The withdrawal were horrible. 

• thefiregoddess
    January 21, 2013 at 6:27 AM
    Adderall.

If you're going to be an addict spell it right.

I've taken it for 18 years. .. its my peaches and cream and I get it prescribed.
  • angeleyes16
    January 21, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Oh and to add: I felt like a better mother/wife when I was on the pills, but that doesn't last long. 

• Anonymous
    January 21, 2013 at 6:30 AM
    Don't !

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope I wanna try it too

• Anonymous
    January 21, 2013 at 6:31 AM
    Well aren't you special? You obviously have ADHD since your prescribed so you don't speed as bad and you don't know how I feel.

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Adderall.

If you're going to be an addict spell it right.

I've taken it for 18 years. .. its my peaches and cream and I get it prescribed.

• Anonymous
    January 21, 2013 at 6:33 AM
    Ugh I do but don't wanna take them. I've took them for a couple months a couple year ago then just stopped and now I want too take them again :/ I told myself I would NEVER get addicted to a pill, I wouldn't let myself :(

Quoting angeleyes16:

Don't fuck with it anymore. I didn't think I would get addicted to pain pills, but I did. The withdrawal were horrible. 

• angeleyes16
    January 21, 2013 at 6:40 AM

You don't necessarily let yourself get addicted to something. It's something that happens oer a course of time. For me I only used once in awhile when my neck pain was at it's worse. I did that for a year. After having my last child I got a script for them (vicodin) again. After I ran out and was having migraines again, my mother gave me some of her pills. It went downhill from there. I worked 3rd shift and I started buying them to get though work. (I didn't sleep much). After a few more months I could barely get out of bed. The only thing that motivated me to pick up the house, take a shower, cook dinner, etc. was knowing that I will get a few pills soon. It got to the pint where I'd take 4 norcos and not get high anymore. I confessed to my dh what was going on. He helped me wean off. He has been great through all of this. It's been a few months now that I haven't had any at all. Although the physically withdrawal are gone, I still mentally crave them. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh I do but don't wanna take them. I've took them for a couple months a couple year ago then just stopped and now I want too take them again :/ I told myself I would NEVER get addicted to a pill, I wouldn't let myself :(

Quoting angeleyes16:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts