Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I had my son and forgot?
by Anonymous
January 21, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Seriously...I woke up the other morning in a panic, walked right passed his crib and called my dr's office in a panic, demanding that I speak with my dr because it occurred to me that I was 4 weeks overdue. The nurse got really quiet before replying "Um...honey, you had him over a month ago." Has this ever happened to anyone else? I mean, I know I was tired, but how do I forget that I had my son?

Replies

• callia123
    January 21, 2013 at 3:21 AM
    LOL.

Quoting bowribbonmama:

LMFAO.

Once my son and I slept downstairs. Him in the playpen and me on the couch. The next morning I went to his crib to get him and he wasn't there.

I paniced, was bawling my eyes out and ready to dial 9-1-1....and then I remembered where he was.

• sweetieiv
    January 21, 2013 at 3:21 AM
    Umm I think you're cookoo for coco puffs.
    After I had my son I forgot alot of things but never forgot about his birth. Besides wouldn't your deflated tummy be a HUGE hint that you had him already?
  • leota29
    by leota29
    January 21, 2013 at 3:23 AM
    My seizures also cause temporary memory loss. I forgot I had my DS right after one. The paramedic had to explain it to me. I had a c section 2 days before so that would be very hard to forget.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been having dreams of still being pregnant lately, and the nurse said if this is still occuring when I go in for my 6 week to talk to my dr. She said it could very easily be PPD but I've never heard of PPD like this before. I will have to keep an eye out for other symptoms. Thanks. I was having trouble with my blood pressure while I was in labor but it wasn't because it was high. My blood pressure kept dipping way too low and it has been ever since. Stroke is caused by high bp right?

Quoting suzycastleman:

Have a test done to check for signs of stroke. You can have pre-strokes that cause temp mem lose and its something to keep an eye on. Good luck

• firespurity
    January 21, 2013 at 3:25 AM
    I've never done that. But I have while half asleep thought my father was alive still. And his death was a huge thing that changed my life.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN