Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
xboybrksgrlx
Seriously? Are you fu*^in kidding me?!
January 20, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Yeah I am lost when it comes to online slang.

What does trollin mean?

What does 'bump' mean?

Sorry I may be slow with the catching on lol

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 20, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    Bump
  • Caitlin1983
    January 20, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    Trolling is when someone is lying for attention or just to get a rise out of people. Or it can mean just being a bitch for no reason, usually under anonymous.

Bump means bump up my post... It will bump your post to the top of the feed.
  • xboybrksgrlx
    January 20, 2013 at 11:57 PM
    Ah that makes sense. Thank you!! I have been confused for a little. You're awesome 😜

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Trolling is when someone is lying for attention or just to get a rise out of people. Or it can mean just being a bitch for no reason, usually under anonymous.

• Caitlin1983
    January 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    No problem. It's pretty confusing when you first join this site. Somewhere there is a key that tells you what all the acronyms mean.

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Ah that makes sense. Thank you!! I have been confused for a little. You're awesome 😜

Quoting Caitlin1983:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    Trolls can do it for some light hearted fun too. But mostly to be assholes.
  • xboybrksgrlx
    January 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    I'm always on via iPhone lol. When ever I get a chance to be without DS, but it's not that often lol. You have been very helpful :)

Quoting Caitlin1983:

No problem. It's pretty confusing when you first join this site. Somewhere there is a key that tells you what all the acronyms mean.

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

• Caitlin1983
    January 21, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    Anytime. I'm always on my iPhone too. My DS is lying on me watching umizoomi right now. How old is yours? Mine is 2.

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

I'm always on via iPhone lol. When ever I get a chance to be without DS, but it's not that often lol. You have been very helpful :)

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

• xboybrksgrlx
    January 21, 2013 at 12:09 AM
    17 months. Mine went down about 40 minutes ago. We were watching a movie, he got up, handed me his sippy cup and pointed to his room. More or less saying, mom, it's time for bed. DH has been passed out for a couple hours already lol. What time is bed time for yours?

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Anytime. I'm always on my iPhone too. My DS is lying on me watching umizoomi right now. How old is yours? Mine is 2.

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 21, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    How stupid can you be ds and dd dh df all those was harder for me to catch on to then bump or troll geeshhhhh
  • Caitlin1983
    January 21, 2013 at 12:11 AM
    You're lucky. His bedtime is 8:30... I was being greedy and cuddling with him passed his bed time. He's on bed now. :)

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

17 months. Mine went down about 40 minutes ago. We were watching a movie, he got up, handed me his sippy cup and pointed to his room. More or less saying, mom, it's time for bed. DH has been passed out for a couple hours already lol. What time is bed time for yours?

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN