Mom Confessions

xboybrksgrlx
Seriously? Are you fu*^in kidding me?!
January 20, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Yeah I am lost when it comes to online slang.

What does trollin mean?

What does 'bump' mean?

Sorry I may be slow with the catching on lol

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 20, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    Bump
  • Caitlin1983
    January 20, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    Trolling is when someone is lying for attention or just to get a rise out of people. Or it can mean just being a bitch for no reason, usually under anonymous.

Bump means bump up my post... It will bump your post to the top of the feed.
  • xboybrksgrlx
    January 20, 2013 at 11:57 PM
    Ah that makes sense. Thank you!! I have been confused for a little. You're awesome 😜

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Trolling is when someone is lying for attention or just to get a rise out of people. Or it can mean just being a bitch for no reason, usually under anonymous.

• Caitlin1983
    January 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    No problem. It's pretty confusing when you first join this site. Somewhere there is a key that tells you what all the acronyms mean.

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Ah that makes sense. Thank you!! I have been confused for a little. You're awesome 😜

Quoting Caitlin1983:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    Trolls can do it for some light hearted fun too. But mostly to be assholes.
  • xboybrksgrlx
    January 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    I'm always on via iPhone lol. When ever I get a chance to be without DS, but it's not that often lol. You have been very helpful :)

Quoting Caitlin1983:

No problem. It's pretty confusing when you first join this site. Somewhere there is a key that tells you what all the acronyms mean.

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

• Caitlin1983
    January 21, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    Anytime. I'm always on my iPhone too. My DS is lying on me watching umizoomi right now. How old is yours? Mine is 2.

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

I'm always on via iPhone lol. When ever I get a chance to be without DS, but it's not that often lol. You have been very helpful :)

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

• xboybrksgrlx
    January 21, 2013 at 12:09 AM
    17 months. Mine went down about 40 minutes ago. We were watching a movie, he got up, handed me his sippy cup and pointed to his room. More or less saying, mom, it's time for bed. DH has been passed out for a couple hours already lol. What time is bed time for yours?

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Anytime. I'm always on my iPhone too. My DS is lying on me watching umizoomi right now. How old is yours? Mine is 2.

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 21, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    How stupid can you be ds and dd dh df all those was harder for me to catch on to then bump or troll geeshhhhh
  • Caitlin1983
    January 21, 2013 at 12:11 AM
    You're lucky. His bedtime is 8:30... I was being greedy and cuddling with him passed his bed time. He's on bed now. :)

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

17 months. Mine went down about 40 minutes ago. We were watching a movie, he got up, handed me his sippy cup and pointed to his room. More or less saying, mom, it's time for bed. DH has been passed out for a couple hours already lol. What time is bed time for yours?

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Quoting Caitlin1983:

Mom Confessions