Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I think it's trashy looking when...
by Anonymous
January 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
People have tongue rings. I don't care who it is, what age, etc. I think it is trashy. And I had one for five years. I can still put a bar in it. But I grew up and realized how ugly they are. I don't care how butthurt you get. I have this opinion and it isn't going to change. I think it makes people look cheap.

Replies

• CreziaMommyTo2
    January 20, 2013 at 7:08 PM

want a medal?

• thePBandJmom
    January 20, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I agree. For any kind of facial peircing really.

• jillbailey26

So you used to look trashy.  Fantastic.  Me too.  I took it out when I found out I was pregnant with our second.  

• wkukid
    by wkukid

I don't think any body piercing outside of a piercing or two in the ears is classy.

• TairyHesticle
    January 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM

I had one starting from age 16 until I was about 24. I finally decided to it out, along with my lip diamond and my nose ring. When I started noticing all the high school kids with them...I was like yeeeeah, time to take these out =)

• lapcounter

I just think they are stupid, I used to work in a dental office and I LMAO everytime someone came in with a broken tooth and had to spend $1500 to fix it because of a tongue ring.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I was very trashy.

Quoting jillbailey26:

So you used to look trashy.  Fantastic.  Me too.  I took it out when I found out I was pregnant with our second.  

• LadyFreeRider
    OK. I don't have a tongue ring but I don't think they are trashy.
  • mysticalmalissa
    January 20, 2013 at 7:12 PM

LOL...do you actually think anyone gives a shit what you think?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 20, 2013 at 7:12 PM
    Yeah my dentist begged me to get rid of it. He said it wears down teeth and the enamel.

Quoting lapcounter:

I just think they are stupid, I used to work in a dental office and I LMAO everytime someone came in with a broken tooth and had to spend $1500 to fix it because of a tongue ring.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN