Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I think it's trashy looking when...
by Anonymous
January 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
People have tongue rings. I don't care who it is, what age, etc. I think it is trashy. And I had one for five years. I can still put a bar in it. But I grew up and realized how ugly they are. I don't care how butthurt you get. I have this opinion and it isn't going to change. I think it makes people look cheap.

Replies

• CreziaMommyTo2
    January 20, 2013 at 7:08 PM

want a medal?

• thePBandJmom
    January 20, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I agree. For any kind of facial peircing really.

• jillbailey26

So you used to look trashy.  Fantastic.  Me too.  I took it out when I found out I was pregnant with our second.  

• wkukid
    by wkukid

I don't think any body piercing outside of a piercing or two in the ears is classy.

• TairyHesticle
    January 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM

I had one starting from age 16 until I was about 24. I finally decided to it out, along with my lip diamond and my nose ring. When I started noticing all the high school kids with them...I was like yeeeeah, time to take these out =)

• lapcounter

I just think they are stupid, I used to work in a dental office and I LMAO everytime someone came in with a broken tooth and had to spend $1500 to fix it because of a tongue ring.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    I was very trashy.

Quoting jillbailey26:

So you used to look trashy.  Fantastic.  Me too.  I took it out when I found out I was pregnant with our second.  

• LadyFreeRider
    OK. I don't have a tongue ring but I don't think they are trashy.
  • mysticalmalissa
    January 20, 2013 at 7:12 PM

LOL...do you actually think anyone gives a shit what you think?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 20, 2013 at 7:12 PM
    Yeah my dentist begged me to get rid of it. He said it wears down teeth and the enamel.

Quoting lapcounter:

I just think they are stupid, I used to work in a dental office and I LMAO everytime someone came in with a broken tooth and had to spend $1500 to fix it because of a tongue ring.

Mom Confessions